Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you still wear your face mask?

Heatman

Service Team
Service Team
Top Performer
I can remember when the madness of coronavirus was too high that they won't let you in anywhere without your face mask on. I still see some people who take wearing their mask very seriously and you can't blame them for it as you can still be exposed to COVID.

I have stopped using mine completely. I know in doctor's offices and such you are supposed to still but I don't have any at home anymore.

I only wear them where it’s required, which is at a hospital and paying the doctor a visit. Other than that I ignore them completely. They serve no purpose either.

I don't use a mask anymore. It's so strange to look back and think that was actually our lives for the best part of 2 years.

Being on the road the past 2 years, my wife and I ran into so many different rules about mask. One place wouldn't allow you in unless you had a mask. While the next place didn't care.

Being on the road the past 2 years, my wife and I ran into so many different rules about mask. One place wouldn't allow you in unless you had a mask. While the next place didn't care.
The dollar general I go to by the house didn't care if you wore one or not during covid, so get that.

I think the last time I wore mine was late 2021. I still carry it around with me, just in case I ever do need to wear it - but in practice, I never need to.

I wore mine inside the pharmacy today and the doctor's office as they require them. I still never have any handy at home anymore

I tend to always carry mine with me.
Most times when I am travelling through London and need to use the Underground I wear it. Also when I myself am not feeling 100% and have to travel, to protect others I tend to wear it as well. But I try to stay at home when I don't feel 100%

I haven't worn a face mask in a while and I only usually tend to wear one now if it is recommended. I tend to steer clear of others who are not in my household and also try to keep to the 2-meter distance that was recommended but also use common sense and ensure that I wash my hands or sanitize my hands regularly. It is now a disease we will have to live with and it's all about using common sense now and knowing when to wear a mask if needed and necessary.

I keep one in the car. The dentist and primary doctor were the last hold outs where I still needed it. The primary care doctor now just requires it if you have cold like symptoms to be on the safe side. I think either way going to the doctor I may wear it just to be precautious.

Wearing masks as teachers was rough - and I'm still seeing the impact of speech impairments due to masks now. Primarily in students who still wear masks. I know priorities matter - but I worry about their overall speech skills.

i only wear my mask if i'm on public transport, or crowed spaces and hopsitals no matter what as i've had covid twice and its not pleasant at all... and i really don't want it again

I don't wear my face mask anymore.
I only wear it if I have a cold or flu symptoms and I am out in a busy area.

Yes, I still wear the face mask every day whenever I step out. It protects me from the air pollution in my area as there's lot of traffic here and tons of construction happening here and there.

I still do, especially on public transit. We've had a recent wave here and I'd rather not catch whatever is circulating around.

I generally do not wear a mask anymore.

But I will under certain circumstances. For example, if I start feeling like I might be catching something, I will wear a mask to help protect me from spreading it to others. And second, during peak respiratory illness season, I might put one on if I am going to a super crowded place to protect myself. But this is rare, because most things I do in life I can stay a relatively safe sitance from most people.

I only wear a mask if I'm sick and around my mother in law who's got a compromised immune system. She can easily get sick and when she does it can be bad. I'll also wear a mask if I'm very sick and at the doctor's office, but other than that I don't.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds