Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you want to drive traffic to your YouTube channel?

salman Royy

Reputable member
Credits
If you want to bring traffic to your youtube channel then you have made good quality video in your youtube channel .
If your video is of good quality, your term will be used. The video will be viewed on YouTube and people will watch more of it and the traffic will gradually increase..
And you have to give a lot of time to the YouTube channel if you want to famous.

Advertisement Placeholder
Quality isn't the only thing that can drive traffic to your channel, it might turn your viewers into subscribers, but even with the existence of quality, then how can people even know about your video ? you have to work on your tags and keywords, thumbnail as well

If you want to bring traffic to your youtube channel then you have made good quality video in your youtube channel .
If your video is of good quality, your term will be used. The video will be viewed on YouTube and people will watch more of it and the traffic will gradually increase..
And you have to give a lot of time to the YouTube channel if you want to famous.
Absolutely good and quality wise videos if you upload it to youtube it gets a lot of traffic because if you watch good videos today you will be interested in it then because of that the traffic will be good and there will be a lot more because Nowadays people like to watch good videos. If you have good videos in your channel, they will tell their friends about it. They will also watch it.

I like your writeup and I find it really helpful. But I don't think that skills is the quality video alone drives traffic. The cost of data in Africa is still high, and so people are weary of quality videos as they consume more data. But in advanced countries, it is different. I think it is also important to post the right content and have good promotional strategies

Even when one makes quality videos without good marketing of his YouTube channel, he or she can still find difficulty to get going. You need to advertise your YouTube channel to platforms where people notice what you upload in your youtube channel. Examples are; sharing your youtube link to social medias, websites, and forum market place for people to view.

To get more traffic and more viewers for you YouTube videos, you must ensure that your video is making Sense, the content and quality of your video must be good. Constantly post links of your video to other social media platforms.

It's not just about good content, you have to do perfect advertisement of your YouTube videos on different social media platforms then you will get good traffic and views on your YouTube channel and it's videos. Advertisement is the basic key to drive traffic on any video or website.

Apart from uploading solid content video, we also need to use catchy title for our video. This will make people to advertise on the channel which will in turn generate traffic for the channel.

Sadly, even if the creator release videos with good quality contents, it's not enough. How would they know about the video you made if you don't promote it? Try joining the trending contents and once you became known, start doing original content. Also, if you know or can ask someone to do a collab with you, it would help.

You are saying the truth and the most trusted way to drive traffic to YouTube channel or blog then you must be ready to deliver a good quality content sometimes there's no need for your website or YouTube to be as beautiful as but what matters is that people that are coming to your channel come to search for information and if you don't get good and accurate information they will never come back again please post accurate and high quality information that people might be interested.

I am basically a blogger, I have produced a couple of vlogs, but I have not started yet. Having said that I also have a desire to get into vlogging. These days I am doing research on what should I vlog about. Since primary aim for vlogging is to makw money, I am reading all sorts of tutorial to generate traffic and build subscribers.

Quality is of course of the highest importance when it comes to videos and even posts and content that you create in general. Also the topic of discussion is very important as well, equally so to the quality. Because even a good quality video that does not touch on important topics will not be viewed much, however a perfect balance of the two is what is needed to have a good and successful channel.

My YouTube channel is still getting some views from some of my videos but not really much because I have stopped uploading new videos for 2 years now. I have lost my motivation when Adsense implemented the policy of having a minimum of 1,000 subscribers for the channel to be qualified for monetization. Maybe I have to be uploading videos again but right now I cannot force myself to do that. A creative output is not easy to do when you are not motivated.

Upload new videos regularly, and preferably on a schedule. If your audience comes to expect a new video every Tuesday, they’ll look forward to Tuesdays! When you upload a new video, those who have subscribed to your channel will receive a notification (which helps trigger new views).

Good and quality post is what you always need when you are a small YouTubers. However, I don't think this allow can drive organic traffic, advertising is one of the fastest way to grow your YouTube channel if you have enough money.

Social media presence is a key factor to consider to drive traffic to a YouTube channel then other factors to consider could include branding, and social media promotion but it is important to post original content to make subscribers stay tuned.

I am strongly agree with you that you should bring traffic on your you tube channel through the content on your channel but some people are getting paid traffic on their channel that is not effective.

Now a days people do not have time to spend on long videos, I always asked new youtuber to create short clips consisting of funny and entertaining content.
Because in this busy routine people want some fun and entertainment in short clips, in this way a new youtuber can attract heavy traffic.

YouTube channel is as yet getting a few perspectives from a portion of my recordings however not actually much since I have quit transferring new recordings for a very long time at this point. I have lost my inspiration when Adsense actualized the arrangement of having at least 1,000 supporters for the channel to be equipped for adaptation. Possibly I must transfer recordings again however right now I can't constrain myself to do that. An inventive yield isn't not difficult to do when you are not persuaded.

Wonderful topic, Inasmuch as good content on your YouTube channel can retain traffic on your channel the channel also needs to be promoted to be able to get traffic that will view this contents. The best platform on which you can get traffic for your YouTube channel is social media like Facebook Twitter telegram Instagram and WhatsApp.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds