Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you want to drive traffic to your YouTube channel?

My personal mentor got his YouTube channel to over 1000 subscribers within one month. If you want to grow in YouTube, make sure you have knowledge of keyword research and SEO. Also make quality videos because if you have quality videos people will always come to watch your you can also please your video links in forums to grow your channel.

Advertisement Placeholder
apart from providing a good quality videos on YouTube there are other things you need to consider if you need people to be coming to your YouTube channel all the time and you must try as much as possible to create content that will attract people a contents can be high quality but it doesn't have the possibilities of attracting people to view it.
[automerge]1611920515[/automerge]
apart from providing a good quality videos on YouTube there are other things you need to consider if you need people to be coming to your YouTube channel all the time and you must try as much as possible to create content that will attract people a contents can be high quality but it doesn't have the possibilities of attracting people to view it.

If you want to bring traffic to your youtube channel then you have made good quality video in your youtube channel .
If your video is of good quality, your term will be used. The video will be viewed on YouTube and people will watch more of it and the traffic will gradually increase..
And you have to give a lot of time to the YouTube channel if you want to famous.
This is very nice honestly i don't have a YouTube handle or account. Please if you know how i can make money promoting my YouTube account please i will be happy.
I need help to create my own account on YouTube to start generating traffic as well.

Think over your title and video description
Your title is clearly important for intriguing viewers, but it can also improve your search results and should definitively drive more traffic to your channel. ... While your title should be clear and concise, the video description is where you can go a little more in depth.

You said absolutely right I am agree with your points that to get more traffic and more viewers for you YouTube videos, you must ensure that your video is making Sense, the content and quality of your video must be good. Constantly post links of your video to other social media platforms. Its much better than any paying sites.

Concerning how to drive traffic to your YouTube channel. Well, to gather or attract traffic to your YouTube page, you need to be rich in contents and your video quality must be very nice because people most times are concerned about the quality. You need to create links to send to your social media platforms to generate traffic also

your biggest source of traffic comes from, suggested videos and how they're generated, cluster channels. Keep those two things in mind at all times when considering what to produce next. If you want to know more about the inner workings of YouTube.

If you want to bring traffic to your youtube channel then you have made good quality video in your youtube channel .
If your video is of good quality, your term will be used. The video will be viewed on YouTube and people will watch more of it and the traffic will gradually increase..
And you have to give a lot of time to the YouTube channel if you want to famous.
Getting traffic to your YouTube channel is not a very easy task. You need to be creating content that is good and educative and at the same time you have to be prolific, with this in mind, you are good to go.

If you want to drive traffic to your YouTube channel the best way to do this is to make a research on hot topics trending on your niche and make some videos on the topic with catchy headline. With these it will be possible for you to make traffic to your YouTube channel and also make money from it

To really get quality traffic to youtube content, one needs to make quality content too. Youtube monetization is going viral recently because most people believe in the saying "seeing is believing". Anyone who can monetize youtube content very well with good contents can make huge Cash. Just my take.

Consider your title and description of the video
Your title is clearly important to those who have interesting titles, but it can also improve your search results and definitely drive more traffic to your channel. ... While your title should be clear and concise, the description of the video is where you can go in depth.

Content for more YouTube Views.
YouTube SEO.
Upload Frequently to Get More Traffic.
Edit for Quality.
Use Tools to Drive Traffic.
Choose Custom Thumbnails.
Use a Call-to-Action.
Interact With Others.

The thumbnails you select for each video are more important than you think. It’s the first thing people will see when they search for your videos, so it needs to have the “click-worthy” value.
In other words, make it appealing. YouTube automatically gives you three thumbnail options to choose from when you upload a video, but if you feel you need something catchier, customize and upload your own. It goes a long way.

I misunderstood your question I thought your giving option on how to improve traffic on youtube. Anyway it is a good thing you should choose your content. It should be in demand.

In YouTube, it is more about the quality and that explains why once your posts and video as very good, you do not Eben need to spend so much money on advertising again.

The videos on your channel don't only need to be of a good quality but must also be relevant to viewers as well because it is it's relevance that will matter to those watching it. Traffic will become organic with time

To get more traffic and more viewers for you YouTube videos, you must ensure that your video is making Sense, the content and quality of your video must be good. Constantly post links of your video to other social media platforms.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds