Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you use your phone for most web browsing?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
As someone who works from home but also has things to do away from my PC, I tend to keep up with things on my phone. I don't as much tend to post on forums or send anything like emails on my phone as I much prefer to do that on my PC but when it comes to keeping in the loop about things or even just checking the news, social media, or emails, I do like to do that on my phone.

Do you use your phone for most web browsing?

Advertisement Placeholder
I use my phone when I'm out and about, but I'm on my pc almost exclusively when browsing at home.

Quite a bit. If I'm waiting on my food with take out or on vacation, I'll use my phone to browse.

When I didn't have my computer, all I used was my phone.

I do a lot of things on both. Like, I read most of my news on an app on my phone, but I also watch youtube and read other kinds of articles, check my discord messages and emails, etc. on it. But I do mostly all that on my computer too! It basically depends on what I'm using at a given time in general. If it's a day my health is really bad, I can guarantee I'm on my phone for most of my resting time surfing the net... But I don't really do my work stuff on my phone, so if I'm working, I just use the net on my computer generally.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds