Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you use usertesting to get people's feedback?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
Credits
There are many sites that are out there and there are some mistakes that are made when developing a website that is consistent and that always happens. This is why there are places that can be used in order to test a website and give feedback to the owner to make sure that they are aware of any concerns that users may have on the website. One such site that i have seen is usertesting. Have you ever put your website on that site to try and help with feedback?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have only used whatever site I had purchased the theme/forum software, etc. from. I never actually used a site like what you speak of. I am not sure if would be useful for me. I understand why people would use it though for certain niche markets.

It is a good way to try and get some feedback on your website however i would expect that it would be expensive to use as well because the people that are testing the site are paid 10 dollars per test.

Yeah, I feel like for some people it is great but not most. It just seems like a fast way to lose money if you ask me. You can find people for free who will give you feedback on different forums like this one.

These forums can be a great way to get feedback, however the payment on that site is for you to film yourself on the website and talk through your thoughts as you make use of it.

Ah that is what you meant. I have seen companies that used these. I mean this is great for sites that function in services like selling a product and what not but for forums and blogs? I think it is overkill.

I think that maybe for a forum it can be quite a very useful tool because if you are actually looking at developing the website even further you have to be able to gauge how people are viewing it in the beginning before they actually join the website and that can give you indications of how to bring in more people.

Functionality is basically the same at this point though in terms of the modern forum software. There are not very big differences anymore, even when you compare free and paid. So user grading isn't really needed. You either know how to use a forum or you don't.

You can always show your website on different webmaster forum where use gives you more feedback about your website as it always be good option for us as you will get free advice from experts

Functionality is generally the same however different sort of websites have different responses and therefore if you are testing something new that you think can be very beneficial to other websites as well it is best to run it by a few people before you actually implement it on your own website just in case

Yes, I do use usertesting to get people's feedback for my SaaS products. I think it's a great resource to help improve my SaaS site and make sure that users have a good experience when they visit. I highly recommend using it if you're looking for ways to improve your website. However, i have not used it specifically for testing a forum. I am not sure how it will measure to that. But i will consider testing it out on that.

You can always view your website in various webmaster forums to get more feedback about your website. This is always a good option for us as it allows us to get free expert advice.

The people who are testing the site get paid $10 for each test, so it is a decent way to try and obtain some input on your website. However, I would anticipate that it would also be pricey to use.

No, i don't own a website for now and so I've not been able to put my website on a usertesting site. I feel this would be really nice though because it would help to give feedback about one's site.

User testing is a great way to get feedback and a lot of organizations employ this method especially when they want to go live or expect a large number of people to access their platform.

Well, I have never used usertesting. However, before I release my website for public, I contact a couple of people to check my website and give their feed backs. These people would be my fellow website owners and online friends.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds