Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Use Tumblr

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Tumblr is a free blogging platform that you can monetize in numerous ways. I have an account on Tumblr, I have a couple of posts on Tumblr, however, I am not active on Tumblr these days. Even when I was active, I never tried to monetize my Tumblr blogs. have you tried Tumblr?

Advertisement Placeholder
Tumblr is a free blogging platform that you can monetize in numerous ways. I have an account on Tumblr, I have a couple of posts on Tumblr, however, I am not active on Tumblr these days. Even when I was active, I never tried to monetize my Tumblr blogs. have you tried Tumblr?
I have also never tried to make use of it but it is very common and it is used by so many people.

I am a member of Tumblr but never knew that we can monetize our blogs. I am also not active on Tumblr. I will try to visit the site this day to get recent updates of the site.

I am a member of Tumblr but never knew that we can monetize our blogs. I am also not active on Tumblr. I will try to visit the site this day to get recent updates of the site.
Ooh that is good
Just try to visit the platform and let us see how it goes. I will do the same too.

@Bisolami , oh yes, let us do actions to get involved with the monetization of blogs through Tumblr. I am so interested because I want to write blogs again.

I am going to check it after posting here. I am so excited to know that we can monetize our blogs on Tumblr. I write blogs 5 years ago, this time only in forum posting.

I am going to check it after posting here. I am so excited to know that we can monetize our blogs on Tumblr. I write blogs 5 years ago, this time only in forum posting.
Ooh that is good
Once you start anything just inform me so that I can follow up. I am ready

I am not aware of this platform but I feel you should try to monetize your account if possible as it will help you earn more

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds