Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you use Spotify?

Sharon

Recognized member
Credits
I use Spotify on the daily basis. This is why I've justified the cost of $10/month for the subscription as there are no commercials and I am able to create unlimited amount of playlists with virtually ANY songs I want. Whatever mood I am in, I can find the perfect tunes to listen to on Spotify. I used to be an avid listener to Pandora but ever since I discovered Spotify and the fact that I can search for specific songs - I became hooked! Does anyone else here use Spotify?

Advertisement Placeholder
I like iHeartRadio the best, I never got the hang of Spotify, that might also have been because I tried it when it first came out so that might be part of the reason. :p

iHeartRadio for me as well, I personally like it way better than Spotify, though I did use it for the longest time last year, I just decided I wanted something new. xD

I use Spotify A LOT. Every single day. And, best thing yet, it was included in my mobile phone subscription.

OLD THREAD BANDIT IS BUMPIN' THREADS UP IN HERE

I looooove Spotify. I use it pretty much every day. Anytime I need to drive, anytime I do web design/web dev.. the only time its probably not getting used is when Im working.

Nope. Never used it. Never plan on it using it either just because I simply have no interest. As far as apps go, if I haven't invented it than I won't use it unless it's a browser or bank app.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds