Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you use phpBB?

MeowsePad

Credits
Where are the people here who still use phpBB? :3 If you use phpBB, why do you use it?

I still use phpBB and probably always will. I find it the most user-friendly and powerful software. While it lacks some features that are in other software by default, there are many mods available to make up for it. I also like that phpBB has a good selection of pre-made themes. I tried MyBB briefly, but I ended up going back to phpBB. I admit that I do also use phpBB for nostalgia because I have had so many great communities on phpBB.

Advertisement Placeholder
One of my favorite open source forums. Very powerful, customizable and attractive. The only thing to worry about is fighting tons of spam as soon as your forum gets into Xrumer's database.

I use it regularly and love it! I've seen a lot of anime forums that use it as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds