Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you use more images or videos in marketing and advert contents?

Credits
It's very important that when it comes to marketing and advertising of any project that you're working on, using the right content variants will bring more positive result towards your goals. Images doesn't have the same impacts videos have which is why you have to know which one works best in certain situations.

Which one is more effective between the use of images or videos in marketing and advert contents that you work with?

Advertisement Placeholder
I use more images and less videos. That's because it is easier to create a poster ad compared to a video ad. In my experience, image based ads have better conversion as people are more likely to click on links compared to people clicking on the links in your video ads.

Yes! Also, the audience you're targeting have a determining factor when it comes to the kind of contents they are going to be interested in checking out.

Which age range do you think will be more interesting in video ads and image based ads?

I think Gen Z are more interested in audio-visual video ads, where as Gen X and Gen Y, or even baby boomers are more into visual ads. But this is just a generic statement. It really depends on the kind of ads being created. The most important thing is the content used in the ads.

Personally, I think they age range from 35 years upwards will prefer a more direct and straightforward ads which is why I believe they will be more interested in image-based ads. It's going to be more appealing to them.

I use more images and less videos. That's because it is easier to create a poster ad compared to a video ad. In my experience, image based ads have better conversion as people are more likely to click on links compared to people clicking on the links in your video ads.

Video ads require a lot of ideas in order to be able to create it. This is why it is never easy to make use of it when it comes to advertising.

Video ads require a lot of ideas in order to be able to create it. This is why it is never easy to make use of it when it comes to advertising.

Personally, I don't think anyone of them easy. Even with only image based ads, you have to choose the right picture, use the right words and some other effects to make it eye catchy and appealing to your audience.

Personally, I don't think anyone of them easy. Even with only image based ads, you have to choose the right picture, use the right words and some other effects to make it eye catchy and appealing to your audience.

That is true. It is important to learn how to make use of one or the other instead of focusing fully on what you can't be able to have control over in terms of the quality of ads that you put out there.

That is true. It is important to learn how to make use of one or the other instead of focusing fully on what you can't be able to have control over in terms of the quality of ads that you put out there.

Advertising is something that you can never rush. This is because there will be so much you're going to get wrong and that's going to negatively impact on your ads. You can't risk having your ads wrongly placed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 6)

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations