Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you think Xenforo is the best forum software?

samsuung

Credits
I've seen many reviews on the internet saying that Xenforo is the best software

do you think the same?
and why? what makes it the best forum software?

Advertisement Placeholder
It seems to be the most powerful forum software available. There are also tons of themes available.

It's easily the most stable forum software out there.
Many themes for it, and they're good themes.
Panders to the mobile marketplace. :D
It's powerful, and it's about to get even more powerful as time goes on.

I believe it is yes. I used to think vBulletin was but since they changed I have never been keen on their software and always stuck with Xenforo. Xenforo is still a baby compared to other forum software however it's powerful and they definitely work hard to keep it safe.

It is always one of the top rated ones out there. I think it is very capable and has many options available. I don't know if it is the absolute best, but I would have to say it's in my top five.

Yes. It offers the best options, it is easy to set up, members seem to like it the most. I have no complaints!

As far as paid forum software, I prefer it over others. You have so many options as far as appearance and it is a breeze to set up. I also think from a user standpoint, it is one of the most liked.

I have tried a few others and I like it the most simply because it seems to handle the most and still load the fastest.

IMHO MyBB takes the cake for best software, most people are too quick to judge due to it being open source.

I've used MyBB but I got bored... Its user interface cannot be compared to Xenforo's UI, in my opinion.

It's so weird to see just how much praise Xenforo gets considering it's still so new, I can still remember when people first started switching to it.

Yes, I like XenForo for many useful features like easy navigation, Easy to set signature and also I like it when I read thread and try to reply but see a small logo of my avatar then I stop it because it means I already replied in a thread so it show logo.

Its a really great feature. I mean you reply to this thread and come back after 1 month then maybe possible that you can't remember that you already replied to this thread. ;)

It seems to be the best forum software in my opinion, I just wish it had different looks and setups. I know there's different themes but there needs to be more of a customization. MyBB is free and has more style options as a default.

I believe so yes. I have used many softwares in the past and Xenforo is the most affordable commercial option. It also offers the most features out of the box with less bloat and it's highly customizeable, there are loads of add-ons and themes available for it and with version 2.0 approaching fast, it's really exciting to see how Xenforo has 'matured' since it's birth in 2010. :)

I guess it depends on personal preference whether or not you feel Xenforo is the best forum software. Personally I feel that Xenforo is the best for what I need and in terms of stability and also support I prefer it to an alternative such as vBulletin or IPB. I also find that I much prefer Xenforo because it's more affordable compared to the likes of vBulletin and IPB.

No.

I believe my one; the one that I have running my website, that I've worked on for three years and am now rebuilding is the best.

But it's all personal preference in the end.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds