Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think its possible to earn $30 a week from paid to post sites??

I know making a genuine $30 a week with paid to post site isn't that easy. Unless you combine other paid to post sites to earn together. But its never easy too, unless you can devote more than 10-12 hours every day to reach such high amount in a week. I know some people in this forum can make such amount in a week or more than that, working steady on different paid to post sites.
Yeah you right, its hard to find that kind of online site which they can pay you that amount within a week unless you will spend more time. It may be possible if you have more than 1 site wotking on.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah you right, its hard to find that kind of online site which they can pay you that amount within a week unless you will spend more time. It may be possible if you have more than 1 site wotking on.
There is a site I'm looking at checking out recently, it's like a former freelance website I used to work in before called Postloop. Postloop used to pay me at least $50 in 3 weeks then, so if this new site is good, it would be so lovely.

I think it is possible you can make that amount in a week if you have a lot of time to work on paid to post sights. But it is not easy to earn only one sight. I think bizdustry is good sight where we can earn $10 dollar . But if we want to earn more dollars in a week we spend all our time on earning sights. But it is not an easy task.
[automerge]1611806882[/automerge]
I think it is possible you can make that amount in a week if you have a lot of time to work on paid to post sights. But it is not easy to earn only one sight. I think bizdustry is good sight where we can earn $10 dollar . But if we want to earn more dollars in a week we spend all our time on earning sights. But it is not an easy task.

Well it's a achieveable but a lot of things has to be in place, you definitely can't earn that amount with one website in a week so you need to register with about 4 or more website then devote your time to getting the job done, I would suggest 10 hours daily in all platforms.

There are many reasons people want or need to make money quickly. Luckily there are a few options for doing so. I can’t tell you how much my life has changed since I found the blessed world of side hustling.

Side hustling is often the key to making money fast – and you can make $30 fast once you learn the ropes.

My primary source of side hustle income has been freelance writing, and because it’s a gift of mine I earn more per hour at it than my husband earns per hour in his job as an engineering technician. However, side hustling is just one option for making money quickly.

Well it's a achieveable but a lot of things has to be in place, you definitely can't earn that amount with one website in a week so you need to register with about 4 or more website then devote your time to getting the job done, I would suggest 10 hours daily in all platforms.
We all know it's only going to be possible for you to work 10 hours on each of these freelance websites when you are only working online and not offline. Also, you have to find such freelance sites that can actually pay you that well because there aren't many lately.

It's possible,but so hard. It needs extra commitments, lot of efforts and your time. Not everyone can fit into this... And again,To earn up to that amount, u must have a lot of skills and extra put together. Not just with one site,but multiple of sites.

I think that is quite possible depending on the effort you put on but sometimes working the whole day and I'm and focusing on the screen is not always advisable because it will have a lot of bad side effects on the eyes, you only work hourly or you work on spare time.

$ 30 a week is too much. If you use the project for 7 hours you can get $ 30 a month. But there is a risk that your account will be blocked. If your content is not unique and high quality your account will be blocked

There is actually an interesting and novel way to show that Savings is always equal to Investment for any given time period, that it is not just an equilibrium.Further, It is also possible to show, using the same model, how money saved is the same money as that money used for investment.
Spending - the transfer of ownership of money from one person or entity to another for a purpose. The purpose would be to acquire goods, services, labor or any other desired outcome. Spending is defined in the most general way possible to include all transfers of ownership of money for a purpose.

The numerous sites wear not compensation well butt I actually suggest Bizdustry on the grounds that there pay rate is reasonable despite the fact that it may not be so high. It requires some investment to bring in cash so one should have the persistence to watch things develop. He who needs persistence won't benefit a lot.

You can always take surveys from home. However, I can only image that surveys will and probably would. Take a very long time to reach your goal of $30 to $50 per day.On most survey sites you must qualify for a given survey. Before, you even have the chance of making any money in return.
For example Survey Savvy will pay you $5.00 for downloading their software to your computer, mobile device or tablet. Survey Savvy is legit. But, as stated earlier it takes a very long time to make any type of money with them.

Although it sounds and appears likely impossible if that amount is to be targeted for one single website because they will have to pay a lot of people and money daily. I think such amount can be realized though if through means of working multiple websites and online tasks which pay to post. Then such amount is reachable. If there is a particular site pays that amount daily for posting, it will either be a lie, or there will be too much people that it will be almost impossible for them to cope with the pay outs.

Of course it is very possible, if you combine the various paid to post sites and you put in extra work you can definitely make over $30 a week.
Even bizdustry VIP can give you over that a week.
But if you really want to make a lot of money online, learn digital skill.

For me that is quite impossible , the best site is bizdustry so I can earn 12$ a week if I work hard here but all other sites only can get 3$ so the maximum that I could reach is 15$ a week .

Thats possible only if you combine your earnings feom different paid to write sites and impossible with just bizdustry alone.
From my calculations even if you can work upto 24hrs on here which is not possible because you're not a robot you will only be able to earn 25,200 biznotes which is equivalent to $25.

Workings
24hrs x 150 = 3600 biznotes daily
3600 x 7days = 25,000 biznotes approx ($25)

its going to be time taking. energy taking, stressful and challenging, but it is possible it depends on how consistent you are, like this site makes the 3rd site i am currently in that is related to writing, everyday i have to think of an idea to write a fresh article and the time is not even enough cause i have to deal with other issues and all that

Earning 30 $ a week is really a big challenge that mean our earnings will be 120$ a mounth that is something quite good for me but may be that will be possible if other paid to write forums appear so the rates will increase .

That will be really very hard. Making $30 a week in a really legit site where the pay is small and gradual. But like I am used to saying, that nothing is impossible in this life.

Sure it is very possible to earn that amount and more on a get paid to post site. Even on Bizdustry you can work for over $30 a week but the only possible means is to refer alot of people. With the above mentioned ways, it is clear that a person can make alot of funds by simply engaging Bizdustry

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds