Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you still work on sites you originally started your online career on?

I don't think anybody forces you to work on any kind of website. It is practically your personal decision in which you need to take. of course if you have limited choices you have no other choice than to continue working on a particular platform.
It is important to choose the platform that we think would suit our style and I don't think it is possible for us to be forced on working on a particular website. We can choose the website that will suit us .

Advertisement Placeholder
It is important to choose the platform that we think would suit our style and I don't think it is possible for us to be forced on working on a particular website. We can choose the website that will suit us .
Probably, when it comes to working online you are in total charge of your time because you are the one that is going to decide on the website you want to work on and put in your all to make money.

For sure honestly is a good character, in as much as you want to make money online this days it's expected of you to be working hard as you're dilligent and honest in all ramifications.
These qualities are absolutely essential for the overall progress of a person both online and offline. If you ar diligent , you would definitely turn out successful in your endeavor.

Probably, when it comes to working online you are in total charge of your time because you are the one that is going to decide on the website you want to work on and put in your all to make money.
If you have chosen to work online that means you're totally in charge and you can take charge of everything including the time that you're going to use to work on the internet.

Well I am still working on the site I started working with upto now. Just that it is not easy to leave because there many sites have scammed me but this has never failed me.

If you have chosen to work online that means you're totally in charge and you can take charge of everything including the time that you're going to use to work on the internet.
Definitely, anyone who wants to work online must always create enough time for him or herself to be able to see the needed result. If not you may not be able to succeed at all.

Definitely, anyone who wants to work online must always create enough time for him or herself to be able to see the needed result. If not you may not be able to succeed at all.
That is it, everyone needs to create enough time before he or she can start earning money online or else such person will not earn anything at the end of the day.

If you want to continue with the side that you have started with, you will need to create enough time because along the line, you must have discovered website that would pay you better

Well I can't really tell much about the various site I started working online with.

The reason is because most of those old site had been disappearing or some of them no longer function due to some issues that overshadow their active ness.

That is it, everyone needs to create enough time before he or she can start earning money online or else such person will not earn anything at the end of the day.
Yeah, time is one of the major factors when it comes to making money on the internet. If you do not create enough time you may actually not be able to make anything tangible for yourself.

Yeah, time is one of the major factors when it comes to making money on the internet. If you do not create enough time you may actually not be able to make anything tangible for yourself.
Yeah, that is why most people can not work online because some of them once they failed once they taught it is a waste of time to try again. Which is a wrong idea to take.

Yeah, that is why most people can not work online because some of them once they failed once they taught it is a waste of time to try again. Which is a wrong idea to take.
Yeah, this is also the case with some people in the offline space. Once they go into a particular business and they fail, they will think they will never succeed in it. Succeeding in anything requires consistency.

This is why I ran away from forex some time ago because it was very difficult to make money from it and I'm the kind of person who does not love to lose money to any online platform

Well, I also took a break and stopped trading. This is because I am now focusing more on making money through paid forums. I may start trading once again in the future.

Well, I also took a break and stopped trading. This is because I am now focusing more on making money through paid forums. I may start trading once again in the future.
That is nice
I will begin to trade again very soon but I am not trading now because I only have a little money in my trading account and it may not give me enough profit if I decide to make it a full time job.

Yeah, this is also the case with some people in the offline space. Once they go into a particular business and they fail, they will think they will never succeed in it. Succeeding in anything requires consistency.
That is it, one should always consider failure as a way to correct he or her self not that once you fail, you will just easily give up. Try to correct yourself and be consistent trying.

These qualities are absolutely essential for the overall progress of a person both online and offline. If you ar diligent , you would definitely turn out successful in your endeavor.
You're absolutely right by saying this seriously. In as much as you want to make considerable amount of money then it's expected of you to stay away from laziness and work hard.

That is it, one should always consider failure as a way to correct he or her self not that once you fail, you will just easily give up. Try to correct yourself and be consistent trying.
people who are successful in what they do do not actually give up because of their failures. Instead they take it as an experience and learn from their mistakes also.

You're absolutely right by saying this seriously. In as much as you want to make considerable amount of money then it's expected of you to stay away from laziness and work hard.
Environment really matters too, if you are in a place where you are too comfortable chances are high that you might end up being lazy . That is why I decided to quit my first online work because it made me too comfortable.

Environment really matters too, if you are in a place where you are too comfortable chances are high that you might end up being lazy . That is why I decided to quit my first online work because it made me too comfortable.
Yes that's the fact, environment matters the most. In as much as you're living in a convinient environment, everything will be easier, there won't be room for carelessness or laziness.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds