Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you still use traditional marketing methods?

Credits
There's no doubt about how we are in the era of digital marketing because that's what's trending right now. Any business that's not promoting their business products and services digitally seems to left in the dark. This is why digital marketing have become so popular today. Different social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter/X, Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok and so much more are used to carry out digital marketing.

As a result of this, traditional means of marketing have been relegated to the background but that doesn't mean it doesn't bring success to those who are still working with it. Some of the best means of traditional marketing are through newspapers, magazine, TV, radio, billboards, flyers and so many others.

Do you still incorporate traditional means of marketing with your digital marketing?

Advertisement Placeholder
I would be surprised if forum owners used traditional means of marketing. Forums, as an online method of communication, better overlap with digital and internet marketing

With that said, I would be curious if anyone actually did traditional marketing. If there's a magazine for forum webmasters, let me know!

I really doubt that you would be able to bring traffic or even registrations on your communities through promoting and advertising on newspaper, radio or even television. Traditional advertising can work with online business but for forums and blogs, I do not think that would be possible.

Yeah, that's very correct. For most businesses, I believe that traditional means of marketing and advertising will bring in success as there are so many businesses still using it today. Those businesses can be carried out both online and offline which is why they can use traditional means of promotion. It's likely impossible for it to thrive with webmasters field.

When it comes to forums, finding the best way to market online is the better way. Traditional means of marketing hasn't worked, and I doubt that it is going to ever work as a result of users of forums focusing more on finding forums to join via online method.

When it comes to bringing more visibility to your forum, there's no way using traditional means of marketing is going to work. It's only going to effective in a way when you're actually selling a physical product on your forum. Aside from that, it’s almost impossible for it to effective means of advertising for forums.

I serve a very informal market and that is why I have not neglected traditional marketing methods. I do a mix of digital and traditional marketing methods. I still use word of mouth marketing to tell my customers that I have products for sale. It depends on the kind of business that you do that traditional marketing methods might no longer be relevant.

I serve a very informal market and that is why I have not neglected traditional marketing methods. I do a mix of digital and traditional marketing methods. I still use word of mouth marketing to tell my customers that I have products for sale. It depends on the kind of business that you do that traditional marketing methods might no longer be relevant.

The nature of your business is what stamps on the kind of marketing strategies that are going to use to promote that business. In a situation whereby the nature of your business is something that is only carried out online, trying to use traditional means of marketing is always going to be futile.

When it comes to bringing more visibility to your forum, there's no way using traditional means of marketing is going to work. It's only going to effective in a way when you're actually selling a physical product on your forum. Aside from that, it’s almost impossible for it to effective means of advertising for forums.

You are correct. It is only when a particular forum is involved in selling physical products that making use of traditional means of marketing can really work for them.

You are correct. It is only when a particular forum is involved in selling physical products that making use of traditional means of marketing can really work for them.

The way that I can think of which forums can make use of traditional marketing would be through direct marketing of using physical newsletters. Also, they can make use of postcards but all this can be possible if they have the physical addresses of their members.

The way that I can think of which forums can make use of traditional marketing would be through direct marketing of using physical newsletters. Also, they can make use of postcards but all this can be possible if they have the physical addresses of their members.

There is a way that they can convince their members to input their addresses during registration, but this is never as easy as we may make it look.

There is a way that they can convince their members to input their addresses during registration, but this is never as easy as we may make it look.

In the process of registration, there's a point where members tick they want to receive newsletters. As long as they tick the box, they will make it possible for your newsletters to be sent to them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 9)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds