Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you still use a physical database for your business?

mostly, Companies utilize databases to store client information and other significant data. Databases have generally supplanted paper capacity strategies, and numerous businesses are going paperless. Cloud frameworks that offer database usefulness are ended up more prevalent for little businesses. Databases permit companies to store for all intents and purposes any sort of information.

Advertisement Placeholder
Physical data base are not yet completely faced out in this our current dispensation that I know. Though it will eventually get faced out in a much more later date in the future. I still use and keep physical data bases in my business for records that in am very sure will not be lost or hacked.

There are times when i thought physical data base is no longer needed because we are in the technology era, but i was convinced when my data on the system was corrupted and i have to format everything.

Actually people uses there database up to now in running there businesses and it gives them a confirm record of both the old and new to strategize the running of there businesses.

The physical data base or the data book is still the safest.
Sometimes our phones, computer or drive may develope some malfunctioning but the data book will never do that, so it is still the best
That is true,but in this modern world,it is very much better and safe to put your data base in a drive and save it there,it is also good to have a physical form of your datas as well,but for durability its good with a drive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds