Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you still sell through classified sites like Craigslist?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Who here still uses Craigslist to sell stuff? I haven't used it in years, but I see the site still up and going strong. Though since I live in a small area, we don't get much traffic to it. Do you ever use Craigslist still? Or have you stopped using it for the likes of Facebook marketplace?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have used multiple classified sites, however, I have never been able to generate a single sale through these classified sites. However, I have tried selling through marketplaces and have managed to sell multiple times. In fact one of my online activities is related to selling through online marketplaces.

I have used multiple classified sites, however, I have never been able to generate a single sale through these classified sites. However, I have tried selling through marketplaces and have managed to sell multiple times. In fact one of my online activities is related to selling through online marketplaces.
In the past I would post to classifieds in bigger cities. You have a better chance of getting responses, but even that I doubt will draw in a ton of sales. I also got banned pretty fast, classified sites have a lot of rules and postings get taken down for a lot of those who advertise through it. Also, it would help if you had a VPN and could move your IP to big city you're advertising on. Might help keep you from getting banned or your posts removed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds