Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you still have the trophies from your Sports Day at school?

Advertisement Placeholder
Lol I never won a trophy in my life. Only thing I've ever won was participation flags during career days I think. Or art shows. I forget. I didn't partake in many sports or competitions in school.

Lol I never won a trophy in my life. Only thing I've ever won was participation flags during career days I think. Or art shows. I forget. I didn't partake in many sports or competitions in school.

The last place I won an trophy 🏆 was in a camp where we did a one year program after graduation from the university. We stayed in the camp for 3 weeks. We had 9 different platoon that played football against one another. I was in platoon 3 and we managed to win the cup tournament.

I'm in the middle of this picture. Don't mind all the ladies in the background 😂.

View attachment 5525

I won none. So, it was not possible to have gotten one. I only took part in an athletic competition where my team came first and the school decided to take the trophy to the school block since not only one person won it then. I was a good sprinter in those days, but never had time to take part fully.

I won none. So, it was not possible to have gotten one. I only took part in an athletic competition where my team came first and the school decided to take the trophy to the school block since not only one person won it then. I was a good sprinter in those days, but never had time to take part fully.
I nearly fainted the last time I tried running and that's a wake up call for me to never try it again. I'm heavy to be a runner, or should I say that I need to hit the gym more often in order to lose weight. Usian Bolt is one of best runner we have seen in our time. If I can get good like him, I'm going to be famous.

It's because you didn't partake in many sports or competitions in school that you didn't have a chance to win any trophy. If I were in your shoes, I would try and make the bench players. If we win, I will receive a winners medal.

My class won two tournament when I was in high school. My winner's medals, trophy and best player award are with me. They are in my family's trophy cabinet. My father played college hockey and he won a lot of trophies and medals.

Taking in the footsteps of your father when it comes to being involved with college sports and winning medals is a good copy. I'm very sure that your father must be very proud.

Hockey isn't a very popular sports in my country. I would have loved to play it but it's a shame I can't even think of any part of my country where they played hockey 🏒.

I nearly fainted the last time I tried running and that's a wake up call for me to never try it again. I'm heavy to be a runner, or should I say that I need to hit the gym more often in order to lose weight. Usian Bolt is one of best runner we have seen in our time. If I can get good like him, I'm going to be famous.

If you're working out and the drills being used are affecting you in a bad way, it's best to stop the drills. If you keep it up, there's a risk of getting injured. I had a sharp pain in my forearm when I was weight lifting years ago, I had to stop immediately. I had the arm checked out and it appeared I had a strain.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds