Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you still enjoy going to the park?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
I always remember as a kid, if we didn't go anywhere quite a ways from home or if the weather wasn't the greatest for something like the beach, we would go to the park instead and would spend hours there either playing on the equipment at the park or playing something like football or tennis on the large field that was there.

Nowadays, it's very rare that I go to the park due to there being too many youngsters there who like to cause trouble and cause havoc, it's a shame as it is leaving less for parents to be able to do with their kids due to how selfish some people can be.

Do you still enjoy going to the park?

Advertisement Placeholder
I like going to a park, there is a small stream near my apartment and they have built a small park on the bank of the stream. I frequently go to the pack to enjoy fresh air. There are some exercise machines for adults in the park but I have never used them

Yes of course, I still love and enjoy going to be park. There are so many activities happening there which I love watching while relaxing. It's an exciting place to be.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds