Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you sometimes take a break from your business?

Credits
It is important to pay attention to your business and make sure it runs smoothly. This might require you spending a lot of time in the business.
It is also important to know that you have to take breaks from your business at time and just clear your mind and have fun.

You can travel, visit exciting places or just take the time to rest well. It is very important for your well being.

Do you think it is necessary to take breaks from your business?

Advertisement Placeholder
Not every one finds it necessary to take a break from their business. I run an online business, Even on days that I intend taking break, I still find it necessary to continue my online business. Some people find it necessary to take breaks though.

At the initial stage, taking a break to travel and go for vacation could be catastrophic. If the business is stabilized, you can hand it over to a trusted person and travel.

It is important to pay attention to your business and make sure it runs smoothly. This might require you spending a lot of time in the business.
It is also important to know that you have to take breaks from your business at time and just clear your mind and have fun.

You can travel, visit exciting places or just take the time to rest well. It is very important for your well being.

Do you think it is necessary to take breaks from your business?
I have been doing an online business for so long and if I do not work in a day, I will not get any money so I don't always take a day break. I always work everyday with intervals between them.

Yes I don't see any problem with that, you know it's not all about earning money, taking breaks in our businesses also matters, this very important, it will help your growth as well.

I have been doing an online business for so long and if I do not work in a day, I will not get any money so I don't always take a day break. I always work everyday with intervals between them.

I also do not take breaks. What I do is that I work less on days when I feel tired. This way, I make sure that i do work and do not procrastinate as this could have a huge impact on me.

I also have a time that I have set for every platform that I make money from so I do not work if it has passed the time for me to work on any platform. I will just skip to the next one

Yes I don't see any problem with that, you know it's not all about earning money, taking breaks in our businesses also matters, this very important, it will help your growth as well.
You are on point, if you are good at taking breaks in your business you are going to enjoy it, but they say to much of everything is bad, taking too much rest might be a bad thing.

I take break from my business because all work no play makes Jack a dull boy. I don't want to drain my brain when it comes to business, and I always want to maintain good quality of my contribution. If I refuse to take break I might commit blunder.

I do not want to lose customers, therefore, I do not take any breaks from my business. My businesses are operational 24 X 7. Since my businesses are online, I can easily manage my businesses through my computer.

There are businesses that you don't need to take a break from. I run a poultry business and even though I have a staff, I won't be comfortable with going on a break. I feel things might go wrong if I leave.

There are times when the workload is to much for me that I felt like just taking a break , then i remember those business that are struggling , that's what turns to a motivational factor for me .

With me owning my own business currently, I don't always have the time to be able to take breaks if I did, I would not earn money so I always find I am working. I do aim though to try and take weekends off as a break if I can so that I am able to do things that I enjoy and avoid burnout as well but that is not always possible depending on how much work I have to do at the time.

It's good to take a break when working on any project and business is not an exception so I really do take breaks on my business during that period I do examine where my business was experience set back and correct it accordingly so it's necessary taking a break in any business

Well it all depends on the level one is in the business before he or she can take a break from the business. Most people that do sure are people that has already make there businesses to level that it will hardly drop.

Well sometimes people says, all worked without play make jake a dole boy. it's very important to always takes some break from work so as to be able to have some comfort and relief from your stress.

I take break from my business because all work no play makes Jack a dull boy. I don't want to drain my brain when it comes to business, and I always want to maintain good quality of my contribution. If I refuse to take break I might commit blunder.

I also took a long break, but I no longer take breaks because taking breaks lead to huge losses. I am working online and i have to work daily in order to achieve my target.

As long as you have a workforce that will always take care of your business whenever you are taking your break, then there is nothing for you to worry much about your business because everything is going to be reported back to you when you're back from your break.

You are on point, if you are good at taking breaks in your business you are going to enjoy it, but they say to much of everything is bad, taking too much rest might be a bad thing.
Taking breaks in your business it's going to help you a lot, if you a type that works online most of the time, you need to have rest, this will help your brain an your body aswell.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds