Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you sometimes take a break from your business?

I don't own a business of my own for now but i believe it's necessary to take a break from one's business once in a while. I take a break from my online work sometimes.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes i do take breaks, it won't make any sense to over work myself trying to make money, only to end up spending it on trying to treat myself. As a business owner, when tired and in need of rest, it would do you best to rest and not over work the body.

People occasionally take a break from their work. It may be crucial for their physical and mental well-being, and it may also benefit their business. Entrepreneurs can reenergize and concentrate by taking a sabbatical, and doing so is feasible without losing momentum in their company.

I also have a time that I have set for every platform that I make money from so I do not work if it has passed the time for me to work on any platform. I will just skip to the next one
Taking a break away from your business is perfectly normal , because there are time when you will get tired of everything and feel like quitting , all you need is some time off just to take care of yourself.

Taking a break from your business is phenomenal because sometimes you would need a rest in order to make a rethink and re-strategize on how to improve the business.

Taking a break from your business is phenomenal because sometimes you would need a rest in order to make a rethink and re-strategize on how to improve the business.

I think that you should not take long breaks because this may definitely affect your productivity as well. The fact of the matter remains that it is much better to take short breaks.

Taking a break away from your business is perfectly normal , because there are time when you will get tired of everything and feel like quitting , all you need is some time off just to take care of yourself.
There are times when you need to strategize again because your business may seem not to be doing well as you have expected. Taking a break is the best option.

You are on point, if you are good at taking breaks in your business you are going to enjoy it, but they say to much of everything is bad, taking too much rest might be a bad thing.
I do take some time off to just go for holiday or just rest for sometimes, most especially online business can be stressful , last year , I took a whole month holiday from online works.

You have to take breaks, especially extended ones like vacations. Work is not life, it doesn't consume all of your time, or it shouldn't. People need to be able to live as well.

There is nothing wrong with that taking a break in a business sometimes it is good to take break from your business, so to rest at least one day you can just take a break it will going to help you alot.

It is important to pay attention to your business and make sure it runs smoothly. This might require you spending a lot of time in the business.
It is also important to know that you have to take breaks from your business at time and just clear your mind and have fun.

You can travel, visit exciting places or just take the time to rest well. It is very important for your well being.

Do you think it is necessary to take breaks from your business?
Well, I think taking breaks is important because often you need a break because you get tired, especially if you spend hours and hours a day managing your business. Some people don't need breaks at all, but for me, it's necessary to take a break because it boosts my motivation and mental health.

Taking a break is neccesary and essential if you want to last long , because there will be time when you just need some time off from work , so taking a little time won't do your business any harm

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds