Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you sometimes overwork yourself?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Working can be a tedious and mundane task we get stuck doing almost on a daily basis. Some jobs are extremely intensive with the amount of work you have to do. Have you ever worked a job where you overworked yourself? Have you ever worked too much to the point where you had to take a day or more off? I've overworked myself a few times, but I try not to get to that point, sometimes you just can't help it.

Advertisement Placeholder
There have been a few times when I have overworked myself on one day and I have had to take a break for a day or two to pull myself back from the burnout.

I tend to try not to overwork myself now as I know it doesn't do me any favours and instead, it only pushes me further back when it comes to still needing to complete work but having to take the time off because I overworked myself. I hate to have to take time off that I didn't schedule so it also makes me feel guilty when I have to as well.

Working can be a tedious and mundane task we get stuck doing almost on a daily basis. Some jobs are extremely intensive with the amount of work you have to do. Have you ever worked a job where you overworked yourself? Have you ever worked too much to the point where you had to take a day or more off? I've overworked myself a few times, but I try not to get to that point, sometimes you just can't help it.

There have been times when I have overworked a lot it and it was quite stressful. I started to suffer from neck pain because I used to sit for a really long time. The best alternative is to give yourself a few short breaks that may enable your body to regain strength in order to work.

I frequently overwork. I am a work from home professional. When you are working from home, you do not have access to employee benefits such as pensions, retirement funds, provident funds, etc. Therefore, you will have to work hard to build your finances, you end up working overtime.

One thing about being a freelancer is that some days there will be lots of work to do and the other days, there won't be any work to take on. So when I have lots of job offers, I try as much as possible to attend to as many as I can.

I overwork myself every day and I hope it's going to stop sooner. I work from 9am to 3pm every weekdays. When I'm back home, I will rest for some minutes and start working online from around 4pm till 6pm or 7pm. This is on repeat every day for years. I need a long break please.

Yes, sometimes I did, sometimes I have come to work more than 12 hours a day and for a prolonged period of time where I ended up extremely exhausted, and on top of that I sometimes had trouble sleeping after so the fatigue was sometimes too much, but hey, most people I think that we have a period of our life where we have worked too much, each one for a specific reason, in my case it was when I started working online and also worked offline at the same time.

Yes of course, I have actually overworked myself on countless occasions and it simply because of the need for me to meet up with a particular target that I have set for myself.

This is not something I'm going to encourage people to be constantly doing because it is going to be taking a very serious toll on your health.

I run a poultry farm that always needs me to be there for the birds most of the times plus the work that I am doing. So, it is never easy running both at the same time. So, I know for sure that I work tirelessly most times and it is never good for my health. I consider my health, but on such occasions, I do believe that I should find ways to ease the stress that comes with overworking myself.

One thing about being a freelancer is that some days there will be lots of work to do and the other days, there won't be any work to take on. So when I have lots of job offers, I try as much as possible to attend to as many as I can.

Yeah, that's very correct. This is something that is very common when it comes to those who are working online as a freelancer. There is definitely time when you are going to have a lot of work that you wouldn't even catch a break but if you are able to complete all of the jobs, you will have a lot of money coming in.

Yes of course, I have actually overworked myself on countless occasions and it simply because of the need for me to meet up with a particular target that I have set for myself.

This is not something I'm going to encourage people to be constantly doing because it is going to be taking a very serious toll on your health.

As long as you are able to find a means to rest and calm your mind, then you have less to worry about. I won't be able to function properly when I am stressed out and not fit mentally, but it is different when one have a means of ensuring that they recover. This is what I am looking a practising in terms of feel fresh after overworking myself.

As long as you are able to find a means to rest and calm your mind, then you have less to worry about. I won't be able to function properly when I am stressed out and not fit mentally, but it is different when one have a means of ensuring that they recover. This is what I am looking a practising in terms of feel fresh after overworking myself.

It is only when the matter is a critical stuff that I really need to deliver because of time issues that I will be forced to overwork myself and make sure that I complete such particular job and have it delivered. This is so that I don't have things that are going to mess up my other works and reputation.

It is only when the matter is a critical stuff that I really need to deliver because of time issues that I will be forced to overwork myself and make sure that I complete such particular job and have it delivered. This is so that I don't have things that are going to mess up my other works and reputation.

I think that there may be times when a person may overwork, especially when they tend to be workaholics. Workaholics are the kind of people who are addicted to working a lot. They must have a really good amount of willpower and they actually enjoy making money.

I think that there may be times when a person may overwork, especially when they tend to be workaholics. Workaholics are the kind of people who are addicted to working a lot. They must have a really good amount of willpower and they actually enjoy making money.

Becoming a workaholic is something that is very common when you have set a very high target for yourself. This is something that I usually do sometimes especially when I have a very serious project that I need to complete as quickly as possible. I will be forced to overwork myself.

Becoming a workaholic is something that is very common when you have set a very high target for yourself. This is something that I usually do sometimes especially when I have a very serious project that I need to complete as quickly as possible. I will be forced to overwork myself.

Well, in many cases, many people may not have any other option but become a workaholic. They usually develop a habit of working in a really excessive manner and I think that they become really use to it. So, overworking isn't a really huge issue for them.

Well, in many cases, many people may not have any other option but become a workaholic. They usually develop a habit of working in a really excessive manner and I think that they become really use to it. So, overworking isn't a really huge issue for them.

I don't believe anyone is going to force you to become a workaholic. If you want to become a workaholic, it is your personal decision because it is work and not slavery. Anyone who wants to be a workaholic have decided to do that probably because of the level of responsibilities he needs to take care of.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds