Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you sleep with lights on or off?

Credits
When you're in bed about to sleep, do you leave your bedroom lights on or switch them off before sleeping off? I can't sleep with the lights of my room on, I will be looking at them for hours.

Advertisement Placeholder
Both. My brain doesn't care. However, if I leave the light on, I wake up with a headache in the morning.

It's gotten so bad that I've actually got a remote control for the lamp beside my desk so I can switch it off without getting out of bed.

I rarely fall asleep with the light on unless I pass out with the light on. I always have to have my room in darkness so that I can fall asleep and the light always goes off.

My kids have been known to fall asleep with the brightest of lights on and I can never understand how they can unless they just pass out from tiredness.

When you're in bed about to sleep, do you leave your bedroom lights on or switch them off before sleeping off? I can't sleep with the lights of my room on, I will be looking at them for hours.

Same thing applicable to me. Not as if I can't sleep with lights on, it do seem like sleep will take ages to come. I do rather prefer very deem light than the bright ones or none at all is the best option for me.

I sleep with my LED lights on.
I don't like sleeping in the dark. If I sleep with the lights off, I always have my TV on in the background with a small light next to my bed.

I usually sleep with lights off at night. But whenever I watch a horror movie before sleeping, I keep the lights on. 😛
Someone is afraid of creepy creatures in his closet 😂. This used to happen to me when I was still a teenager. After watching horror movies, I'll never go into any dark room alone.

I can't leave my room lights on when I'm about to sleep. I won't be using the lights when I'm asleep and it gets into my eyes which isn't good. Too much lights in the eyes isn't healthy.

Even if I force myself, I won't be able to sleep with light on unless I cover my eyes with those sleeping eye cover to prevent the light from entering my eyes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds