Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you separate your business earnings and your personal earnings?

Website
www.wwehub.net
Credits
When it comes to earning online, many choose to separate their business earnings and their separate earnings so they know how much they are making from their business and can keep track of it. I get my payments from my work online into my PayPal so which separates that money from my personal money and I know exactly how much I am making and can keep track of that.

Do you keep your personal and business earnings separate? Why do you do this and do you feel it helps you when earning money?

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I do always separate my business earnings from my personal earnings so as not to used the other into another most especially my business income for personal usage. that will enable you keep track of your business performance.

On a person note,i have my business account very seperate from the one i make use of personally,because it will help me to know what is coming into the business and what is mine personally.

When it comes to earning online, many choose to separate their business earnings and their separate earnings so they know how much they are making from their business and can keep track of it. I get my payments from my work online into my PayPal so which separates that money from my personal money and I know exactly how much I am making and can keep track of that.

Do you keep your personal and business earnings separate? Why do you do this and do you feel it helps you when earning money?

No, all of my earnings are accumulated into my Payeer account. I do not have a PayPal account because it is not supported in my country right now. I do not have any business. I am a freelancer.

Personally I do always separate my business earnings from my personal earnings so as not to used the other into another most especially my business income for personal usage. that will enable you keep track of your business performance.
it is very important you separate your both business earnings as this would make you more productive and accountable as well, if you mix the both of them, you might lose track of what you are doing.

This is actually something very important to do because you have to ensure that you are moving forward in both your business and your personal life and I know the things to put in the right place.

Yes of course,I normally don't Marge my personal income together with my business profit in other to Know the actual gains and or lost in the business. Business accountability is done with only gained profits.

Actually it's very important that you separate your business income from your personal money and I believe that's the only way you can track down the performance of your business if it's really growing or not.

Actually it's very important that you separate your business income from your personal money and I believe that's the only way you can track down the performance of your business if it's really growing or not.
It's actually the best way to keep the exact record of income and expenditure by separating person earnings from business earnings.

My Business earnings are always kept separate from my personal earnings.
Because it would help me become accountable for my income and expenditures

Business earning is best done and sorted out easily when you don't join it with your personal money , with that you will be able to know the exact of profit you are making or loss,

Business earning is best done and sorted out easily when you don't join it with your personal money , with that you will be able to know the exact of profit you are making or loss,
Indeed I truly agree with you.
Knowing those feedbacks would help you know the next point of action to take in case the profits are not coming in as expected.

I think it's good idea to seperate the business earning it's easier to do things and things like that I think everyone should do this for many reasons

If you want to have a perfectly organised life then it is going to be advisable that you should do that. It is going to allow you to know if you are going in the right direction or not.

Well I do always separate my private money from that of the business and keep them differently on investment. I believe that's the only way through which you can know the performance of your business if growing or not.

A good entrepreneur should know that separating your business money with your personal money is the best way to know how your business is doing , because you won't be able to spend out of the business money until you know its safer .

Yes I also separate my business earnings from personal earnings and sometimes use my personal earnings to expand my businesses, I think everyone should keep track of their earnings.

Yes I also separate my business earnings from personal earnings and sometimes use my personal earnings to expand my businesses, I think everyone should keep track of their earnings.
keeping track of your earning is what would determine if you would become successful in your business venture as some people tend to be complacent with their finances.

I don't really have a separate business earnings and personal earnings as I believe that both are one and the same for me. I just make sure to save a greater part of all my earnings for the future.

Merging business earnings with person earning is not going to be helpful financially because it would be difficult to keep track of your personal and business finance.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds