Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you sell anything on your blog?

Britanica

Credits
I am considering writing a book (humor based) to sell on my blog. I would love it to be a hardcover book but for now, I think it will have to be an ebook. Anyone sell anything on their blog?

Advertisement Placeholder
When I owned jamescomplains I would sell a post for a dollar. This post would be to complain about something they wanted or a person.

I think merchandise would create a good marketing strategy. I've seen people advertise their websites with coffee mugs and bumper stickers. You can even make a few bucks in the process.

I think merchandise would create a good marketing strategy. I've seen people advertise their websites with coffee mugs and bumper stickers. You can even make a few bucks in the process.

I didn't consider this. I do have a logo. Maybe once I gain a following I can sell some stuff like this. Thanks!

You could definitely do that. A blog is great way to advertise a product, with you writing about it and then offering links towards somewhere people could buy it. This also works well in conjunction with affiliate websites like Amazon and Kindle.

I don't own a blog but I do read some. I noticed most bloggers will offer small books, mostly "how to" ones or they will sell stuff like bracelets, t shirts, ect to show their support. Not sure how well that does unless you have an online following.

I don't own a blog but I do read some. I noticed most bloggers will offer small books, mostly "how to" ones or they will sell stuff like bracelets, t shirts, ect to show their support. Not sure how well that does unless you have an online following.

I've noticed this too, but usually they offer free e-books as incentive to sign up for the blog or input some personal information like name, email address, and/or phone number.

I actually sell add space haha but that is about it. I am in the works of a book though so that will be on there eventually.

I don't, but I have also been thinking about it. There is always someone out there who would love to buy something that you have, so if it doesn't cost you much money then you might as well try it out.

Yes, actually one was a very detailed niche where I wrote several ebooks and did quite well with it. I have also done well with affiliate marketing products. I have considered selling ad space, but haven't done so yet.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds