Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you return something you bought online?

Yes I want to return a mobile phone I order for a Nokia flip and I got a different Nokia so I was left with no option time to return it back to the online shopping mall I felt and I felt embarrassed when I got the products and I had to go back to the office an order for a refund of my money because that was not what I ordered for.

And it's not only once it has happened to me it has happened to me on several occasion. On the 10th of May I order for a Nokia flip and I ended up getting a Nokia soft touch which I never like so I had to order for a return.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been buying a lot of things online, but I hardly return any of them. And if I have returned any at all, it shouldn't be more than twice or three times I have done that

I have returned something that I bought online in the past and I will still do it again if what I ordered for is not what was shipped to me or does not meet the specifications of what I requested for, I will return it.

Sure you can. Most Descriptions can be really decietful so it's best the owners have it back and give my my hard earned money.

I have never returned what i bought online but many times i feel discouraged of buying something online when i see what was brought to me.

I have returned something that I bought online in the past and I will still do it again if what I ordered for is not what was shipped to me or does not meet the specifications of what I requested for, I will return it.
It depends on where you actually order the product from, if you're getting it abroad or on China it will be very difficult for you to return it, is can only happen if you are doing it within the country.

When some mistakes has been made by the seller, usually buyers are returning it. But for me unless it's something that is really expensive, I wouldn't dare to return it because I have to pay for the shipping fee to return it back.
They make it very difficult, I know.
The worst is when you get something that looks nothing like the picture shown on the site. For me (and my niece) we always run into trouble when it comes to sizing and color. (Online clothing). We don’t bother returning anything, we just remember which colors will be off, which shirts run too big, which websites, etc. for the next time we order.

It depends on where you actually order the product from, if you're getting it abroad or on China it will be very difficult for you to return it, is can only happen if you are doing it within the country.
Returning the product you bought from the abroad is even very easy to do than returning it locally. I have retuned something that I bought from Aliexpress in China and I got refunded for it.

Yes I have bought a product and returned it back. That was wh n I bought a mobile phone from jumia and the mobile phone was shipped from abroad. So when I bought the phone and it was delivered to my address. I checked the phone and I noticed that the phone has no charger of it own but other phone charger. I returned it immediately and they sent me back another one

Yes. I have returned goods bought online before. This is one of the disadvantages of buying things online. It will amaze you that you are not given what you request. But a good platform always provide a channel of returning goods that you are not satisfied with.
Yes most times you can return what you bought online from a very important online store if it is not really what you want all that for but I'm not sure you can return food items it's only clothes and electronics.

This is the reason I don't like buying second hand use products. They usually come with some issues and I don't like returning something I bought.

Returning the product you bought from the abroad is even very easy to do than returning it locally. I have retuned something that I bought from Aliexpress in China and I got refunded for it.
Wow I thought that is going to be the most difficult one for you to return and please can you tell us the reason why you actually return the product, why didn't you sell it here for profit ?

There’re some online stores that offers guaranty for their customers in purchased goods but you’ve to pay for shipping fee. If you really want the goods changed you’ll pay the shipping fee
I have seen people returned what they bought online because they actually felt dissapointed about what they actually got being different from the one being advertised and that's why i don't actually buy things online.

Wow I thought that is going to be the most difficult one for you to return and please can you tell us the reason why you actually return the product, why didn't you sell it here for profit ?
The reason why I returned the product was because it wasn't the specifications that I requested for and also far below the quality of the actual product.

The reason why I returned the product was because it wasn't the specifications that I requested for and also far below the quality of the actual product.
If you were ordering the product from China, then you were actually making a mistake because most of the Chinese products are always low quality and that is what you should expect from them.

If it is clothing, you must keep the tags on the clothing in order to return the purchase. Or contact the seller directly by email to arrange a return or refund if you have purchased an item from a third-party seller such as eBay or Amazon.

Yes. I have returned goods bought online before. This is one of the disadvantages of buying things online. It will amaze you that you are not given what you request. But a good platform always provide a channel of returning goods that you are not satisfied with.
Yeah you can't be able to return something you bought online if you don't really like it or it's not what you order for but when it is of foodstuff I don't think you can be able to return.

I have never returned something I bought online but if I ever receive something that I did not expect then I will return it. But after checking the shipping fee, it might cost more hence you loose alot. Also if the product is really expensive, it is best to return it so as to get what you like.

I will definitely return the product and I won't pay for any shipping fee. So far the mistake doesn't come from me then the company that sales the product to me and ship it will be held liable for the other expenses

If you were ordering the product from China, then you were actually making a mistake because most of the Chinese products are always low quality and that is what you should expect from them.
It is not everything that you bought from China are of low quality and inferior. I have gotten a lot of things from China that were of better quality and I did not regret it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds