Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you prefer texting or calling people?

EthanDV

Renowned member
Credits
Between calling and texting people, which one do you feel more comfortable using as a means of communication? Texting can also come in form of chatting on different social media platforms. It depends the nature of conversation we are having that's going to determine which one I'll use.

Do you prefer texting or calling people?

Advertisement Placeholder
I like calling people, I rarely text people. However, I also avoid calling during the day because people are working and it might disturb them when I call. If I have to give information, I text instead of calling them.

I also love calling people when I need to have a long discussion with them. It's not something texting can be good to convey such information.

Texting. I only call someone if I need to really get a hold of them or if something's being planned and I need to know the details.

I prefer texting over calling. I find calls awkward.
It also depends on who with though. If it is with family or close friends, I don't mind calls.

It depends on what kind of communication I want to do. If I want to share details such as address, or meeting time, etc., I text, but if I want to have a lengthy communication, I make a call

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds