Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer McDonald's or KFC?

Toni

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
I enjoy eating at both places as they have a different range of foods but if I had to choose, I'd pick McDonald's as they have a different variety of food and are always bringing new things out every month.

Do you prefer McDonald's or KFC?

Advertisement Placeholder
I’d pick KFC not that I go there often. Not really huge on McDonalds. Granted I work there and look at the food like daily so have no interest in it.

KFC used to be good when I was a kid growing up, these days it just isn't as good so I would rather eat at McDonalds. Any time I eat KFC, I tend to feel like garbage afterwards. Plus, my local KFC hardly ever has a consistent staff team so they're usually closed since no one shown up to work. :\

KFC. At least at KFC you can get chicken and vegetables, which is real food. At McDonald's, you're lucky if your burger had a past history as a cow. At least it doesn't taste like it.

You're better off booking McD's for breakfast, but for that I'm skipping both and going to Chick-Fil-A.

KFC used to be good when I was a kid growing up, these days it just isn't as good so I would rather eat at McDonalds. Any time I eat KFC, I tend to feel like garbage afterwards. Plus, my local KFC hardly ever has a consistent staff team so they're usually closed since no one shown up to work. :\

I often just go with McDonald's due to how expensive KFC is. They charge you 15 dollars for one meal and that's a bit much for me lol.

KFC for me! They are the best when it comes to fried chicken. I had a bucket of their fried chicken this morning because that's what I craved eating.

McDonalds is my favourite. I'm just living 15 minutes drive from a McDonalds which makes it easy for me to buy whatever I needed from their spot.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds