Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer homemade food or fast food?

Advertisement Placeholder
I like eating fast food but I choose home made food instead of fast food for two reasons, one to save money on food, and two, to eat healthy food

If I get to eat food prepared by my mother, I will always choose home cooked food. Sadly, I live away from mother so I end up eating more fast food

Some environment where they cook this fast food are always dirty. Unless I see a neat environment, that's when I eat fast food. I prefer homemade food more than fast food because it saves me money. Homemade food will fill you especially the ones that mommy always cook.

Some environment where they cook this fast food are always dirty. Unless I see a neat environment, that's when I eat fast food. I prefer homemade food more than fast food because it saves me money. Homemade food will fill you especially the ones that mommy always cook.

I am always cautious of eating out. I don't enjoy it as I want to eat at home most of the time because of situations such as this. I wouldn't want to fall ill as a result of food poisoning.

I prefer homemade food. Fast food is something I enjoy to have as a treat.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds