Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you play games with no audio?

Advertisement Placeholder
No, I always find that I have to play video games with sound just to have the full experience of the game. I have in the past played video games with no sound and it just does not feel the same at all if I am honest and I really do feel like it ruins the experience without any sound. Nowadays you have so many different sounds that you can look out for such as footsteps for enemies and even with music that builds up to say a boss. Without hearing those you do lose the fun of it all and the experience.

I won't enjoy the game playing it without any audio. I can't understand how others play and enjoy video games without any audio. It's like watching movie without audio.

The game's audio and sound makes the video games complete. You can't have one and leave out the other because it's going to be very difficult to enjoy the game the way I see it. Developers that include the game's audio and sounds are not fools or stupid.

I won't enjoy the game playing it without any audio. I can't understand how others play and enjoy video games without any audio. It's like watching movie without audio.

I think those that have issues with noises won't want to play with audio. Don't you think so? That is what I am thinking about because playing with audio is the best.

I think those that have issues with noises won't want to play with audio. Don't you think so? That is what I am thinking about because playing with audio is the best.
If it's a health problem, there's nothing such people would be able to do about the game's audio. They can't use it because it's going to complicate things for them.

I give most games a go with their own soundtrack but quite often I'll turn it off and listen to my choice of music, with just the sound effects intact. Depends a lot on the game though.

I give most games a go with their own soundtrack but quite often I'll turn it off and listen to my choice of music, with just the sound effects intact. Depends a lot on the game though.
If the video game's soundtrack that I'm playing sucks, I'll be doing the same thing too. There's no point in getting drowned with a horrible game's soundtrack. It's why I love Halo game's soundtrack, they are so good.

Nope... for me, the sound is just a core part of the experience. Without it, I definitely notice that something's missing!
If game sound isn't important in the game, the game developers wouldn't add it to the game.

Sound is a big part of video game. Without it, video game wouldn't be video game.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds