Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you play an instrument?

Advertisement Placeholder
I e tried on and off over the years. Was working at the keyboard but never got far and same with Native American flutes. Would like to try more with the flutes though.

No, but I once bought a keyboard for about $100, convinced I'd learn to play it, and then, after learning how to play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, never touched it again. True story.

I don't play an instrument anymore but when I was in school, of all the years I was in school I played throughout the years the cornet, violin, and keyboard and I also dabbled in playing the drums a little as well. If I had the chance I would probably go back to playing the violin again as I really enjoyed that.

I use to play back when I was in school. I started out playing the tenor trombone in the sixth grade and I played that up until 9th grade. Then I played the bass trombone from 10th grade up till I graduated at the end of 12th grade.

I don't play any musical instruments. However, when I was in my teens, I tried learning guitar. I went to a guitar class for 6 weeks and ended up learning just one song. :D
I remember them having us learn that in music class. I had a hard time with it. XD

When I was first married, my husband bought me a flute because I always wanted to play one, but I never had time to learn until I turned 35. Then he bought me I think 2 or 3 month's worth of lessons and I practiced for 2 hours every day to get better. My flute teacher was so impressed that she invited me to be in her flute choir! I learned so much from that!!

Because the flute and tin whistle have the same type of fingerings, I can play that too!

I am very good at beating bands. I get called to play at events and it has also become a means where I get to make ends meet where I am paid too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds