Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you offer competitive discounts for companies to cut deals with you?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
Business to business relations can greatly impact everyone involved not only forming friendships and bonds but capitalizing in a market to ensure both parties involved stay successful. Do you offer competitive discounts for companies to cut deals with you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't deal with companies, I deal with individuals and I frequently lower my rates in the hope of securing the deal and also securing a long-term deal. Sometimes cutting prices helps to secure the deal and sometimes this strategy does not work. Recently, I cut the prices by 30 percent and I have managed to get a long-term deal.

Business to business relations can greatly impact everyone involved not only forming friendships and bonds but capitalizing in a market to ensure both parties involved stay successful. Do you offer competitive discounts for companies to cut deals with you?

I think you are talking about offering discounts on special deals or discount on special occasions so that you could expect a favour in return? I think that this is a pretty common thing in the business world and many people offer discounts so that they could expect something in return. If I ever had a business, I would do that for sure. However, you should be careful as you may be offering special favours to your customers. However, they may never consider offering you a favour in return.

Personally, I really hope that sooner or later my business is going to start dealing with fellow companies so that we are going to be engaging in this kind of arrangements to make sure that will take complete advantage of the market in order to foster business objectives. I'm currently dealing with individuals but I am working up towards been able to deal with companies as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds