Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you deal business contracts with other businesses and companies?

No, i do not deal with business contracts with other businesses and companies as i don't own a business of my own. I really think it's a good thing to do because it would improve one's business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Doing this early in the business would help prevent future crises. I usually prefer that the terms and conditions before partnering should be written down and duly signed, It should not be verbal. Clearing out all this is a recipe to a successful partnership.

This is why it is expected that in any company that has a negotiator or a negotiating department, will always make sure that they have experts in that apartment. This is so that they will always stand a chance of getting a better deal for the company.

This is why it is expected that in any company that has a negotiator or a negotiating department, will always make sure that they have experts in that apartment. This is so that they will always stand a chance of getting a better deal for the company.
Yes, It is true. But I think most small companies are not knowledgeable on this aspect.
If there is no negotiator in the company, Then they can employ the service of a Lawyer on contracts based.

Well, since you are a poultry farmer, do you also supply chickens to local retailers? There are many wholesalers who tend to buy chickens from the local poultry farms.
Apart from that, I have been in sales deals with other farms where I help them sell because I have an order. I sell their chicken for them and get a comisson per chicken I sell.

Yes, It is true. But I think most small companies are not knowledgeable on this aspect.
If there is no negotiator in the company, Then they can employ the service of a Lawyer on contracts based.

The size of a company will determine how they run their business activities. If it's something the involes making a provision of negotiator in the business, then it's necessary to make it work. Although, it's something that's more likely to take place in a big company.

The size of a company will determine how they run their business activities. If it's something the involes making a provision of negotiator in the business, then it's necessary to make it work. Although, it's something that's more likely to take place in a big company.
Yes sir .
The size of a company matters a lot when it comes to its activities carried out.
Most big companies tend to have negotiator because they know there would be need for it to enable the efficient running of the company.
While most small business do not see the need for that.

Yes sir .
The size of a company matters a lot when it comes to its activities carried out.
Most big companies tend to have negotiator because they know there would be need for it to enable the efficient running of the company.
While most small business do not see the need for that.

It is something that I'm still looking forward to implementing in my own business of poultry and fish farming because I believe that in no distant time, I am going to grow my business to a point where I would need some professional to help me to get into business contract with a lot of hotels that I might be supplying my products to.

No matter how much you would want to run away from it, you must transact business with other companies and organizations. That's because you don't make your own raw materials. Even traders have to do business with suppliers.

It is something that I'm still looking forward to implementing in my own business of poultry and fish farming because I believe that in no distant time, I am going to grow my business to a point where I would need some professional to help me to get into business contract with a lot of hotels that I might be supplying my products to.
Yes sir, That is true.
I really do like your insights. And I am quite sure your business would reach and grow beyond that level in no distant time.
You definitely would need the help of professionals, as this would help ease out a lot of things for you.

Yes sir, That is true.
I really do like your insights. And I am quite sure your business would reach and grow beyond that level in no distant time.
You definitely would need the help of professionals, as this would help ease out a lot of things for you.

Business is all about stage-by-stage and as far as I'm concerned, I will make sure that I keep growing my business to get to the point where I know that it will have a possibility of being something that offer services globally. At that point, I believe that negotiators will be something that I will need in the business.

Business is all about stage-by-stage and as far as I'm concerned, I will make sure that I keep growing my business to get to the point where I know that it will have a possibility of being something that offer services globally. At that point, I believe that negotiators will be something that I will need in the business.
That is true sir, Business is definitely stage by stage. You will need negotiators if you intend going global with your business. You might probably need negotiators before your get to that global level also.

That is true sir, Business is definitely stage by stage. You will need negotiators if you intend going global with your business. You might probably need negotiators before your get to that global level also.

Seriously it is one of the reason why I will always advised any new person that joined any business to never be in a rush with anything because you cannot jump from one stage to the third stage without following the due process otherwise you are going to put yourself in a very difficult spot.

Seriously it is one of the reason why I will always advised any new person that joined any business to never be in a rush with anything because you cannot jump from one stage to the third stage without following the due process otherwise you are going to put yourself in a very difficult spot.
In business there is no short cut. And if you think you can jump from one stage to another third stage, Then that stage you jumped would definitely come back to haunt you, thereby putting yourself in a position of regret.

As a business entrepreneur, there are some business contract that you won't be able to handle it alone unless you join hand with other companies, so you need to study them well before doing business with them .

Doing business with other company like partnership is part of rendering effective services,for a example, if I have security company,and I got a job to supply guards and I don't have anuf guards at that moment ,I can work with an agent company to meet up that target.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds