Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you miss being younger?

Credits
Do you miss being younger? I see so many who say they do and I get that. I honestly miss being younger and not having a care in the world. I miss not having as many responsibilities. I also just miss in a way going to school as I actually had friends then even if only at school.

What do you miss about being younger?

Advertisement Placeholder
I miss most aspects of being younger, especially having less responsibility. My parents didn't really expect much from me as a kid, though honestly that sucked since by the time I was an adult I missed out on learning things they should have taught me... which made my early adult days annoying. :\

I miss most aspects of being younger, especially having less responsibility. My parents didn't really expect much from me as a kid, though honestly that sucked since by the time I was an adult I missed out on learning things they should have taught me... which made my early adult days annoying. :\
Yeah, agreed. As a kid I wasn't expected to do a lot either. If anything, I also had to learn some stuff during my early adult years too.

All I miss about being younger is not having to pay bills. I'm happier now than I was at 15.

I miss the sheer irresponsibility of youth, absolutely, but I would never go back, my childhood years were genuine torture and I'm glad they're behind me. If I could go back, knowing what I know now, I would change a fair few things about my life, but mostly I'm ok being where I am now.

Well, if I'm being very honest, the only thing that I miss about being young is not having any responsibilities to worry about.

Now as an adult, a lot of responsibilities are trying to kill me 😂.

The responsibility part is one of the biggest challenges of being an adult. You have that part where you are always doing everything to ensure that you fulfil your roles as an adult.

I miss being in my early 20's. If I could go back and do it all over again, I would. I would do a lot of things differently.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds