Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you make use of perfume?

Credits
When it comes to making sure that I smell so good, perfumes and body sprays are something that I can never do without. I use them whenever I'm going out and also even when I'm at home. I put on my body sprays whenever I'm going to bed too because I love the smell of freshness all the time.

Who feels this way about using perfumes and body sprays?

Advertisement Placeholder
I prepare the perfume that I use at home. It is one of the things that I learn from an entrepreneurship program that I attended years ago. So, making the perfume has helped me save cost too.

My husband has asthma so I don't wear anything with a scent if I can help it. Thankfully my deodorant isn't very strong! He can't stand going to church anymore because women slather on all kinds of smells, hairspray, perfume, etc... and then he can't breathe. So if you like to wear any type of scent, just know that not everyone can be around it.

I always use perfume with a body spray that smells similar.
Even if I'm not going out anywhere, I will always use perfume.

I always use perfume with a body spray that smells similar.
Even if I'm not going out anywhere, I will always use perfume.
My mother will always tell you that smelling nice is good business and also good for business. I made this a priority since I was a teenager which I haven't let my guard down about it till today.

I love using both body sprays and also perfume. I always have body spray and perfume and I use it daily as well and sometimes multiple times a day. I prefer to smell nice whether I am in the house or out.
Exactly! You will even enjoy the way you smell to yourself. It doesn't have to be for other people to enjoy how good you smell, it's equally good for you as well. This is why I don't understand how those with bad body odour cope with how they smell to themselves.

I have a small bottle of my perfume always in my bag. I can't go out without using my perfume because it's a crime for me not to be smelling nice like cash money.

Yes, I make use of perfumes every day. Sometimes, I use it up to 3 times in a day after taking my bath several times. I love smelling good.

I was very unfortunate to enter a bus today and someone who had a very offensive odour seated right next to me. I couldn't breathe well until I get down at my stop.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds