Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you make money from Youtube?

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
I created my youtube channel in 2014 and uploaded a couple of videos. Back then you were required to have 10k views to monetize your channel. However, before I could reach the monetization threshold, youtube changed the rules. For a small content creator like me, it was difficult to reach 4k watch time and 1k subscribers. Therefore, I gave up.

I have a YouTube channel that I am still growing , currently I am not really interested in earning directly from YouTube through views and watch time though at some point I would right now I am more interested in growing my channel so that it would be attractive to individuals and businesses that would be interested in promoting their brands on my channel and paying me for it.

No matter what I have tried, I'm not getting the traffic and subscription numbers I need to grow my YouTube channel so I can make money from it. I'm this very close to giving up on it.

I created my youtube channel in 2014 and uploaded a couple of videos. Back then you were required to have 10k views to monetize your channel. However, before I could reach the monetization threshold, youtube changed the rules. For a small content creator like me, it was difficult to reach 4k watch time and 1k subscribers. Therefore, I gave up.
I know some people who have created YouTube channels and have been able to earn money from it. However, to monetize your channel is easier said than done. There is a need to gather a regular audience with a certain number of subscribers, likes and watchtimes per video

I know some people who have created YouTube channels and have been able to earn money from it. However, to monetize your channel is easier said than done. There is a need to gather a regular audience with a certain number of subscribers, likes and watchtimes per video
For someone like me I use to make a lot of money from YouTube back then,I do advertise some of my blog s which am running affiliate marketing there and direct people to click and visit the landing page and purchase my item after watching the video

For someone like me I use to make a lot of money from YouTube back then,I do advertise some of my blog s which am running affiliate marketing there and direct people to click and visit the landing page and purchase my item after watching the video
Intertwining your YouTube channel with your affiliate link is a very smart move provided you have built the YouTube audience which would be enough to generate enough traffic for the link in order to get money

I have a YT account but haven't uploaded anything. I have no idea what to content and I don't think I can reach the required views and subscribers. It is too much for a beginner and not famous.

I have a YT account but haven't uploaded anything. I have no idea what to content and I don't think I can reach the required views and subscribers. It is too much for a beginner and not famous.
I assume from your presence here that you have an interest in making money online. So in my opinion, your content on YouTube should be focused on that agenda. Even if you have had little success, there are plenty on there that have had less that you can help. I think of the Internet as one huge game and he who helps the most others wins.

For me I have an account/ channel in You tube but I am yet to decide on what I can post there. I always figure out whether I can really manage to earn Anything from you tube because according to their terms and conditions for one to be able to monetize the channels they must reach to a a higher number of Subscribers which is something that I can't meet.

Well I do have a YouTube channel but I have not started earning money from my YouTube channel yet because I do not have many subscribers and likes yet but I am trying my best to get more subscribers in due time.

To make money from Youtube you have to meet Youtube requirements and to meet Youtube requirements you have to work for several working hours and days and invest time and money so most of the channels aren't monetized as monetization requirement is very hard.

I assume from your presence here that you have an interest in making money online. So in my opinion, your content on YouTube should be focused on that agenda. Even if you have had little success, there are plenty on there that have had less that you can help. I think of the Internet as one huge game and he who helps the most others wins.
Thank you. That's a good idea. Actually, thinking of that however, I only new few earning sites and I am not very confident talking in front of the camera. I am thinking of only powerpoint or maybe animation. But would cost me money to hire animator.

No matter what I have tried, I'm not getting the traffic and subscription numbers I need to grow my YouTube channel so I can make money from it. I'm this very close to giving up on it.
I have created my own YouTube channel and I have tried uploading at least two to three different videos on my YouTube channel , but the problem is that i have not been able to get enough traffic that will keep the money coming in for me through the channel .

Not at all, but I'm planning on to start up a YouTube channel in no distance time, before you can earn money on YouTube you need to know what type of content you'll be posting, I think this will very much help.

Youtube channel can fetch alot of money if done appropriately.
I don't do that currently, but I intend to start up very soon.

I have a YouTube account "CMG24", with 700+ subscribers, I'm not pushing it hard to reach the requirements for YouTube monetization. I don't even need their monetization, I created mu channel for future influencing job and for self marketing of my football journey.

I am aware that earning money from YouTube is challenging because it can be difficult to comply with their terms and conditions, but if we have good content and talent, we will succeed if we have patience and persevere over a long period of time. Don't give up on YouTube earning money just yet the bulb made numerous attempts before finally succeeding.

No I'm not a YouTuber, I earn money online by posting on different forums, starting up a YouTube channel is not and easy thing, you need a lot of things to do that.

Currently I have two different YouTube channels even though both of them seems to have a very limited number of subscribers, earning money on YouTube demands huge number of subscribers on your channel.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds