Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you live in your own house?

Credits
I have been living in a rented apartment for a while now. I want to live in my own house soon enough because it's too expensive paying rent all the time. It seems like over 60% of your efforts get into being used to pay rent in my country.

How long have you been living in a rented apartment? Do you plan on having your own house soon?

Advertisement Placeholder
I at the moment live in a private rented house which is a great size for me and my family. We pay monthly for our rent and when you think about it, it does cost a lot more than it would to just buy your own house.

At the moment, even thinking about buying a house is not something I would risk with how the economy is and the cost of living, maybe one day I will.

I live in a rented apartment, I do not own a house. However, I have a small farmhouse, about 250 miles away from where I live. So, I can say, I own a house but I do not live in my house.
You can save money to develop your farmhouse into being a home too. As long as the land is big, you can erect a new building which can be your house there.

My husband and I bought our first house over 30 years ago when we were both working and didn't have our daughter yet. I was a freelance graphic artist and worked a lot of hours and got burned out as well from overwork. But it helped to get our foot in the door of home ownership. We laddered up to a better home 7 years later and then laddered up again when we moved to a different state. Once my husband retires, then we'll downsize and have a nice nest egg.

In some areas, owning a home is cheaper than paying rent.

No, I don't live in my own house currently. I'm living in a rented apartment inside in estate which isn't too bad. I'd happy to have my own house soon.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds