Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like to work alone or with a partner?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When you work, do you prefer to work alone, or do you like to work with others, like a partner? I tend to be a mix of both. Most times I prefer to work alone, but there are times where I like to work with people depending on the project or what needs to be done. With that being said, do you like to work alone or with a partner or others?

Advertisement Placeholder
When you work, do you prefer to work alone, or do you like to work with others, like a partner? I tend to be a mix of both. Most times I prefer to work alone, but there are times where I like to work with people depending on the project or what needs to be done. With that being said, do you like to work alone or with a partner or others?

There are many different kinds of partners. if a partner is a person who possess skills, then i would be glad to work with him. many people work as a working partner who utilise their skills in order to make money. They may need investors for that, though.

It's the kind of partner I've to work with will make it or break it for me. If you have a partner who's very eager to help get the job done, I would love working with such person. There are some partners who are dead weight. They will only drag you down/back.

I'd like to really work alone. There's just peace in it and you don't have to explain everything you do to the second boss or take permission from anyone. Although in my line of business, you should be used to partnering with other creators.

In my last job, I had a team, and I overlooked the work of two people. I did not have a different chamber, I and my junior staff worked in the same room. I don't like someone around me while working but sadly in my last couple of jobs I had to work in tandem with people.

If you're making a good contribution working with me, it will a positive affirmations. It will make the job go very well and I will be happy with having you in the team. I will not react well to it when you're not doing enough to add positive contribution.

Work become better when two or more share ideas or contribute to the success of the business. I will welcome someone who has smart ideas about what we are doing..

Two good heads are better than one good head. It's in this context working with a partner is good in business as those two partners will be in support and assistance to each other in their work. It will help them arrive at a better result than who works alone.

Two good heads are better than one good head. It's in this context working with a partner is good in business as those two partners will be in support and assistance to each other in their work. It will help them arrive at a better result than who works alone.

Well, two heads can definitely be better than one. However, in many cases, a person could be so much talented that he may utilise his skills in order to make money. He may invest his own money and use his skills in order to invest the money in the right manner. In this case, such person may not need a partner.

Well, two heads can definitely be better than one. However, in many cases, a person could be so much talented that he may utilise his skills in order to make money. He may invest his own money and use his skills in order to invest the money in the right manner. In this case, such person may not need a partner.
I'm talking about when you're working for a company. When a work needs to be carried out by two people, there's no way one person would to it and be better than two people. It can only happen when the two person's are very poor at their job.

Personally, I don't have any problem with working with a partner as long as the partner is someone that is going to be contributive to the work we are delegated to do in my workplace.

I would only not be interested in working with anyone if the person is not going to be helpful but become a problem in how I'm going to carry out my work successfully.

I'm talking about when you're working for a company. When a work needs to be carried out by two people, there's no way one person would to it and be better than two people. It can only happen when the two person's are very poor at their job.

This is why many employers choose to work with a person who seem competent and dependable. They may not have enough budget and this is why they hire an experienced person. However, some companies cannot hire just one person, but they have to hire many people in order to progress.

This is why many employers choose to work with a person who seem competent and dependable. They may not have enough budget and this is why they hire an experienced person. However, some companies cannot hire just one person, but they have to hire many people in order to progress.

Employing the right staff for your business is going to save you a lot of troubles that comes from dealing with those who are not committed to the growth of your business. This is because there are some workers who are selfish in a way that they will not like to work effectively to the success of your business but they will always be interested in getting paid even if they are not productive.

Employing the right staff for your business is going to save you a lot of troubles that comes from dealing with those who are not committed to the growth of your business. This is because there are some workers who are selfish in a way that they will not like to work effectively to the success of your business but they will always be interested in getting paid even if they are not productive.

I think that the human resource department and the management could help in such kind of cases. They have to address the issue and make it possible for the employees to help them understand the importance of their position in the company. I would opt to do this initially rather than firing them right away.

A business which is a registered company most times will have not less than 10 workers. It doesn't mean it's going to be 10 but I'm only speculating. This will make those workers have colleagues they would work together with. They will work together to have a better end result.

I think that the human resource department and the management could help in such kind of cases. They have to address the issue and make it possible for the employees to help them understand the importance of their position in the company. I would opt to do this initially rather than firing them right away.

Personally, I believe that it is a complete waste of time trying to convince a worker to understand they are supposed to be doing what they are supposed to be doing in a company. I believe that before they were employed, they already understood why they were been employed and the reason why they are being paid. So, whenever they are no longer interested in doing it, I believe that firing them is the best course of action.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds