Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like to get all of your work done at once?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you like to get all of your work done as fast as possible? Or do you like to take a break every so often to break up the work a bit? I do a mix of both. I like to finish things as fast as I possibly can, but sometimes I need a break. What is your method? Do you get everything done fast? Or do you tend to take a while to get all your work done?

Advertisement Placeholder
I love to do all of my work at once so that I will have it in mind that there is no other work that I will be doing instead of doing it slowly or one by one. I do not like that.
Do you like to get all of your work done as fast as possible? Or do you like to take a break every so often to break up the work a bit? I do a mix of both. I like to finish things as fast as I possibly can, but sometimes I need a break. What is your method? Do you get everything done fast? Or do you tend to take a while to get all your work done?

I love to work all at once.. That's because my nature is always progressive. Going back to an uncompleted work is always a hard thing for me. I like doing things at one stretch.

Yes an I think everyone will also love that, doing my work at once is really good, as a matter of fact I really love it that way, it will help you to do things within a short period of time.

When I start working on some task, I like them to be done all at once, I do not like to work some time on the task, and then take a break and then contuinue to work tomorrow.

I think all of us will like that, if you hired someone to work for you, you'll like him or her to finish on thine, finding the right people for the job is very important, you have to be careful.
Yes exactly, I will also like that, we all don't like anything that has to do with delay, a lot of people will not take that, doing something on time is very important.

I am that kind of person that likes to work in bits. I don't like pressuring myself when it comes to work. I do what I can per time and continue later as far as I am within range of meeting the goal.

I love to do all the work at once. Especially when I am doing forum posting. I would love to just do all the work at once. But some forums have hourly limits and that forces me to take breaks. I don't mind that but if it were possible, I would like to just concentrate on the work and finish it at once.

It is always easier to do work at once than in parts, and taking breaks is tiring and motivation is lost to return to work again, it is better to take a break sometimes and come back, but it will be even better not to be lazy and do all the work at once.

On some days I prefer to finish all of my work before thinking of taking a break and on some days I prefer to take breaks between my work.
Most time, This is dependent on how bulky my work is.

Trying to finish all of your tasks at once is not usually practical or wise. While using time management strategies can help you be more productive and concentrated, doing everything at once can ultimately result in burnout and lower productivity.

Yes, because then I can't stop thinking about it and my anxiety gets bad; it takes time, so I usually don't do everything at once, but I try to do as much as possible so I wouldn't have to worry about it in the future. If the task is fairly easy, I don't do everything. I take a break and then I complete it. If the task is harder, I try to complete it and do everything at once.

It's crucial to organize and manage your day so that you can get everything done while still taking care of yourself and your stress levels. Organizing yourself can help you work more productively because most people are unable to operate at a fast tempo with all of their might for a full workday.

I love to do all the work at once. Especially when I am doing forum posting. I would love to just do all the work at once. But some forums have hourly limits and that forces me to take breaks. I don't mind that but if it were possible, I would like to just concentrate on the work and finish it at once.
That's really nice, if you know what you are doing you are expected to have a good plan, I'm very sure with good plan you can be able to make it, this very important.

Receiving your payment on time is very important, we all don't like to come across any website that will delay our payment, a lot of people don't really like This.
Same, a lot of website do failed in terms of paying their workers on time, most of the website we work on nowadays they don't pay us on time, an that's really sad.

One thing about Forum posting jobs is that it absorbs the whole of your mind. And when you are on one forum, you might forget that you need to post on the other forum The next hour and at the end of the day, you won't be able to work on hourly posting forums.

I love to get all of my work done at once. If I take break, I will be tired and lazy. I have studied myself to be more lazy when I take break. I will no longer do the job but to use it to play and doesn't take it serious any longer.

Yes I love it, but sometimes I don't have any option but to split my task, i think this depends on the kind of time you are having,if you have enough time you can be able to do it anytime.

I think everyone will like that, I also like my work to be done at ones, as a matter of fact I'm not a type of person that likes to waste time, I like to focus on what's important.

I don't like procrastinating most of the things that can done at a particular time. Once I have the opportunity to complete the task that I have at hand, I will definitely do so. You can't tell what is going to happen tomorrow, maybe a bigger job will come up.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds