Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like to get all of your work done at once?

As much as getting all my work done at once and fast would help me keep up with everything, I would worry that by doing things fast and rushing through them the work would not be up to scratch and that would show in my work.

I would much rather take my time on my work and work through it at a pace I know will give my best work.

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you like to get all of your work done as fast as possible? Or do you like to take a break every so often to break up the work a bit? I do a mix of both. I like to finish things as fast as I possibly can, but sometimes I need a break. What is your method? Do you get everything done fast? Or do you tend to take a while to get all your work done?
If I have so many other work to do, I will put more effort into completing as many jobs I have fast. With too many pending work to do, it's going choke up other things I should do. If there's no pressure to finish the jobs so fast, I will take a break whenever I'm worn out.

If I have so many other work to do, I will put more effort into completing as many jobs I have fast. With too many pending work to do, it's going choke up other things I should do. If there's no pressure to finish the jobs so fast, I will take a break whenever I'm worn out.

I work as a freelancer. However, I take breaks whenever I need them. I know that taking break is one of the most important things we humans may require. This is why, if i were to hire people, I would never make them do all the work at once. My employees may get exhausted.

I work as a freelancer. However, I take breaks whenever I need them. I know that taking break is one of the most important things we humans may require. This is why, if i were to hire people, I would never make them do all the work at once. My employees may get exhausted.
I take breaks while working at the office. The management was kind to make it possible for us to have 30 minutes break. If my office can give me breaks to work with, why wouldn't I give myself break when working on my freelance jobs? I do it whenever I feel tired.

I take breaks while working at the office. The management was kind to make it possible for us to have 30 minutes break. If my office can give me breaks to work with, why wouldn't I give myself break when working on my freelance jobs? I do it whenever I feel tired.

A 30 minute break is an ideal amount of time period, but the main problem is that it entirely depends on the nature of job. There are many bosses who may try to force employees and they may require them to get the job done before the break time. This is the kind of technique some bosses use in many workplaces.

A 30 minute break is an ideal amount of time period, but the main problem is that it entirely depends on the nature of job. There are many bosses who may try to force employees and they may require them to get the job done before the break time. This is the kind of technique some bosses use in many workplaces.
I will never agree to be forced back into work when by break isn't over. I might decide to go back in early as my choice but no one or even my boss can force me back in when it's not time. If he tries it, I will sue the company for abuse.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds