Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like spending a lot of time listening to songs on YouTube?

Oluwatobitomisin

Addicted member
Credits
I rarely spend a lot of time listening to songs on YouTube, I prefer listening to songs on Spotify because of the Advert on YouTube which might be a little disturbance to my songs.
So do you like spending a lot of time listening to songs on YouTube??

Advertisement Placeholder
Listening to songs on Youtube is quite an enjoyable experience! When I have free time I love it. I don’t use Spotify for listening because YouTube is more convenient.

When I work, I listen to music depending on which unit i am and I really don't mind listening to music while resting too, so music cools your body most especially when you are in the bath tub or under the shower, you feel relaxed

I mostly use Spotify while I'm working or gaming. I use YouTube sometimes for music, but I already have a few curated playlists where I have thousands of songs/albums saved up and ready to play. YouTube is a great option though.

I usually only listen to music on YouTube for an hour a day, and I listen to music on this platform when I'm doing my workout routine, so I don't consider that I waste a lot of time listening to music on YouTube, since, for example when I'm working, I never listen to music on youtube or another audio streaming platform.

Listening to songs on Youtube is quite an enjoyable experience! When I have free time I love it. I don’t use Spotify for listening because YouTube is more convenient.

YouTube can be convenient to people for different reasons. It's like how I find it more convenient to use it in watching movies and TV shows trailers but never watching/playing music regularly but if it's Spotify, I will have it playing non-stop.

I use YouTube to listen to music all day when I have music on. I use an ad-blocker. Frequently I will loop one song or one album for an entire day, or randomly switch between songs as I think of them.

I used to buy a lot of songs and listen to them on iTunes or Groove Music, but right now I have no money. What also keeps happening is that I buy the songs, then I get tired of them and move on to new ones. Might as well save the money and not buy them in the first place - I move on just as easily.

I use youtube to watch and listen to music, but I watch videos more on youtube compared to listening to music. I don't think I spend a lot of time listening to songs on youtube. I use youtube basically to research and also watch entertaining videos.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds