Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like McDonald's?

Advertisement Placeholder
Occasionally I just gotta have a burger, something a bit … “grubby” compared to the stuff I normally eat, you know? Hits a certain spot to go there though, maybe once every couple of months?

Yes, I like McDonald's. If I have had it too much though, I won't want it again for a while.
My go-to order is the Chicken mayo, medium fries and either a Coke or Oasis.

I like it but I only have it, what... Twice a year or so? My go to order is a chicken burger and a double cheeseburger. I sometimes try the new or themed burgers. Rarely do I get fries because I'm not a fries person. Prefer to have an extra burger instead of the fries.

There's only McDonald's and Quick and recently Burger King to choose from. Five guys is only now starting to pop up in Belgium and we also have KFC in big cities. Which is less accessible for me since I rarely go to big cities.

I like eating at McDonald's but not the one in my hometown. I particularly like the one that's about a 45-minute drive from here and it's so worth it. I don't like to eat out much these days since I'm trying to stay healthy but when I go out of town, McDonald's is one of my go-to's, for sure.

I do like getting McDonald's, my go to most of the time is a double quarter pounder meal with a coke. I order it without the pickles since I hate pickles. I'm happy the McRib is back, despite McDonald's saying they were never bringing it back after last year lol. That's my go to during the Holiday season.

Occasionally I just gotta have a burger, something a bit … “grubby” compared to the stuff I normally eat, you know? Hits a certain spot to go there though, maybe once every couple of months?
Yeah same, except I'm more every couple of weeks but then after a few months I'll not have it for awhile since KFC is next door to it :p

My go-to is usually a Big Mac Meal or McSpicy Meal.

McDonalds tends to overrun everything like Dollar General and Wal-Mart. Of course, I'm just speaking from a US POV, and, of course, in other countries it's an eyesore cause it doesn't fit in with the culture, ruining things, like it ruins things in the US.

Anyway, though, it has some good things to eat and is a good employer. I suppose a balance could be made.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds