Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like going to wedding?

Caesar_100BC

Renowned member
Credits
I've honoured all of the wedding invitation my friends have given me. Whenever I've been invited to a wedding with time for me to prepare for it, I'll make sure to attend and support my friend.

Do you go about weddings? Do you like going whenever you're invited?

Advertisement Placeholder
I find it very difficult to attend public gatherings because I usually get anxiety from being in such environment. Unless it is an enclosed wedding gathering where a few people will be invited, then I wouldn't have any problem going there.

I find it very difficult to attend public gatherings because I usually get anxiety from being in such environment. Unless it is an enclosed wedding gathering where a few people will be invited, then I wouldn't have any problem going there.
I normally sit down at one corner where I wouldn't be having to get mixed up with a lot of people in any wedding gathering that I've been invited to and I decided to attend.

Yes, I like going to wedding, I can meet friends and families, I can feast and have a lot of fun. Going for a wedding is a fun activity.

Yes and no. No because im always pressured into going up during the whole "item throwing" thing to determine "who gets married next". Like screw off.

If it's for a friend, yes. I went to an enjoyable one a few years ago, where the weather was lovely and there was a falconry display afterwards - which was a bit different!

But, if it's for some distant family member... I'm not too interested in those TBH. I'm happy for them, of course - but still!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds