Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like animals?

I don't have a problem with most animals.

In fact, only certain types of bugs that annoy me; moths, ants, slugs, snails and any form of parasitic junk.

I live in the country, so these are all a big problem. :p

Having said that, I'd think I'd only be happy having specific breeds of cats and dogs as pets. Labradors, Border Collies, German Shepherds and Huskies for dogs, and most Western European and North American cat breeds.

Advertisement Placeholder
What's your opinion on the cat family, Dylan? :p And about humans breeding dogs, cats, and hybrid dogs? It's a big market, but sometimes controversial.

What's your opinion on the cat family, Dylan? :p And about humans breeding dogs, cats, and hybrid dogs? It's a big market, but sometimes controversial.

I'm not sure what you mean by this, so elaboration would be great. :D

And about humans breeding dogs, cats, and hybrid dogs? It's a big market, but sometimes controversial.

I don't really have a definite opinion on us breeding animals. Purely for money, I see an issue, but then it gives the breeds a greater chance of reproducing and staying around in the future. As for hybrid dogs, please explain. The way I'm thinking about it right now, I wouldn't want a diesel-electric four-legged friend barking around the house. ;)

How do you feel about the cat family? :p Kittens, domestic cats, and even all the way to lions. Wild cats? :D

A lot of these hybrid dog species have trouble reproducing or wouldn't be able to survive on their own. The fact is that these hybrid species are bred by humans. But they often don't have the genetic advantage of naturally occurring species. Natural Selection is great! (For animals. :p)

Moths aren't that bad are they? :p Honestly, I have a harder time dealing with other bugs.

I don't like spiders. But I feel bad for them when their web gets broken, haha.

Moths aren't that bad are they? :p Honestly, I have a harder time dealing with other bugs.

Moths are disgusting, they creep me the hell out. Would prefer a rat running over my body than a moth touching me.

Last edited:
Moths are disgusting, they creep me the hell out. Would prefer a rat running over my body than a mouth touching me.
I have a terrible story for you then. :p

In my childhood, I accidently killed a moth and tried to "fix" it with a screw driver.

I have a terrible story for you then. :p

In my childhood, I accidently killed a moth and tried to "fix" it with a screw driver.
Why the hell did you try and do that? Rick, you had a strange childhood buddy. :laysmile:

Why the hell did you try and do that? Rick, you had a strange childhood buddy. :laysmile:
Kids will often try silly things like that. :) I've done sillier things. :D

Cue the song, Fireflies by Owl City. Haha.

How do you feel about the cat family? :p Kittens, domestic cats, and even all the way to lions. Wild cats? :D

A lot of these hybrid dog species have trouble reproducing or wouldn't be able to survive on their own. The fact is that these hybrid species are bred by humans. But they often don't have the genetic advantage of naturally occurring species. Natural Selection is great! (For animals. :p)

I love both cats and dogs - but not all breeds of dog. Only the breeds mentioned above. I'd consider my favorite animal to be the Bengal tiger. :)

As for the hybrid dogs, I'm not supportive of this if we're tampering with their ability to reproduce. It just feels wrong to me; as if we're stopping them from performing what nature intended.

Animals are just the best. Apart from spiders & moths, eugh. Dogs ftw:wink::inlove:

Spiders are great creatures. They eat the bad and irritating insects. Moths, ants, flies and even with some species, other spiders and wasps. They're the kind that you see in the corners of your walls, with thin bodies and extremely long legs. Another name for them is the 'daddy long-legs', but that shouldn't be confused with the crane fly or harvestman. :p They look harmless, and are harmless to us and pets, but will eat a black widow if given the chance.

Another great species is the jumping spider. They are incredibly intelligent, having studied them. :D

Moths aren't that bad are they? :p

Moths are disgusting, they creep me the hell out. Would prefer a rat running over my body than a mouth touching me.

I live in the country. Moths are definitely one of the most annoying insects that I deal with when our windows and doors are open at night. :bomb:

Also, Juice, you'd prefer a mouth touching you? Sounds tempting! :banana:

I accidently killed a moth and tried to "fix" it with a screw driver.

What did I just read!? :bugeye:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds