Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like animals?

Andi25

Recognized member
Credits
Do you like animals? And what animals do you like?

I like cats, because we have one at home. Cats and all animals are similar to a family member, because they are there for you when you are ill, sad or if you are having any problems.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am an animal rights activist and i campaign and protest against companies that use animals for testing, i have recently rescued a dog from a life in a shelter and a 22 year old cat from being destroyed, i own a website out that supports the grass roots animal rights movement and raises awareness to the problems animals across the world face every day.

In short, yea, i like animals

Yes, i do like animals. i have a cat and 2 rabbits and few parrots.
i want a horse with stable but it will too much costly.

The stories i see of animal abuse and unscrupulous breeders, everyday, scares me to death, can you believe you can buy live animals from Facebook, to me that's just ridiculous. I love animals, all of them, all of the time :p

The stories i see of animal abuse and unscrupulous breeders, everyday, scares me to death, can you believe you can buy live animals from Facebook, to me that's just ridiculous. I love animals, all of them, all of the time :p
I don't find it scary at all. You can go to basically almost every directory to and see. Marketplaces, graiglist, kijiji, etc.

I feel animals enrich our lives greatly.
We have 3 dogs, a cockatoo and a turtle, the guinea pig passed on (due to old age) last year.
Animals are sometimes a victim of circumstance, so their lives may likely depend on our actions.
We also give to the ASPCA, but rarely ever do I voice my opinion on the subject; present company excluded as the thread did ask :wink:

I L-O-V-E animals. I have just one dog right now and she is my baby. To me, she's part of the family. So much so that she's more like my kid than my pet. I wouldn't give her up for anything in the world.

Since the age of 5, I don't think I've ever went without having at least 1 dog. I've always been a dog person. Although, I would have an entire zoo if I could afford it.

I don't see why anyone wouldn't love animals, they're comforting and cuddly. And as Maddie said they do become part of the family. I love dogs yet hate cats because of their malicious acts against me before, dogs to me are a family pet and the best pet you can have. I currently have a Siberian Husky Pup who's name is Icy, he's so nice. :)

I like animals, but I am not a fanatic like some animal lovers are.

I love animals, but never more than another human being.

Of course, I love animals! :p I'm all for the ecosystem.

With that said, I think animals should be left alone to their own environment. :p Would you like it if someone came into your neighborhood to smile and stare at you?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds