Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you know how to drive?

Credits
Some people don't have the courage to drive themselves, and it's why they have their own personal driver.

I started driving at the age of 17 even before I got my driving license. It didn't take long and I started driving my dad because he can't drive in the night because of his night vision problem.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm better at the actual lessons than in those games :p I've had a couple lessons but not enough to get any further.
Well, that's very good to hear. At least you're making progress and that's even a lot more better with the lessons. You can just supplement it with those driving simulation games if you find them helpful.

I'm better at the actual lessons than in those games :p I've had a couple lessons but not enough to get any further.
I'm glad you're making progress.
--
I first started driving when I was sixteen; however, I did not get my driver's license until I was eighteen.
I failed my first couple of driving tests.
When I was eighteen, my grandfather helped me every day with driving for a few months.
I then took the test for a third time.
I thought I had passed, but I had stopped in a keep-clear zone.
I passed my fourth time with flying colors though.

I do know how to drive and had been learning to drive from 2013 - 2015 but unfortunately due to me ending up having to have my gallbladder removed and also ending up with other health issues I had to stop and have not been able to go back since. I am hoping when things are a little better for me financially I will be able to go back and learn again and pass.

No, but I do want to learn how to drive one day.
It would be better than having to use public transport all the time.

I'm glad you're making progress.
--
I first started driving when I was sixteen; however, I did not get my driver's license until I was eighteen.
I failed my first couple of driving tests.
When I was eighteen, my grandfather helped me every day with driving for a few months.
I then took the test for a third time.
I thought I had passed, but I had stopped in a keep-clear zone.
I passed my fourth time with flying colors though.
You took the driving test long enough to pass it very well with flying colors lol. It's always very frustrating when you think that you have passed the test but ended up falling short. It happened to me once and I was pissed all day.

No. When I had the time for lessons, I didn't have the money. Then when I had the money, I didn't have the time.

Prefer motorbikes anyway, despite being unable to cycle.
I know how annoying this can make you feel. I've being in the same situation myself 10 years ago and it's why I don't know how to drive up till date.

I can drive a standard as well as an automatic. I used to drive a 3 ton 10 speed truck at work. I was driving out in the bush when I was a kid at 15. (no license)

I never learnt how to drive a motorcycle, would like to though.

Driving isn't difficult, I don't know why some people find it very difficult to drive. With automatic cars, anyone who knows how to control steering can drive with ease.

I don't know how to drive as I have never been to driving lessons before.
I need to get my money saved up to start the driving lessons.

I don't know how to drive as I have never been to driving lessons before.
I need to get my money saved up to start the driving lessons.
You can start playing car racing video games and other driving lessons video games. They can help you grab the knowledge of how to drive. It will make it easy when you start learning in real life.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds