Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you keep track of how long you work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you ever keep track of how many hours you work in a day? Or do you just work as long as you feel like it and call it a day when you feel ready? I do a mix of both. Some days I keep track of my hours and others I just work until I'm done. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I usually keep a record of how much I work and for long I have worked. This is because it helps me to manage my personal life as well. It is very important to create a schedule when you tend to work online or offline. This helps you to balance things out.

I do keep track of how long I work and I think that it is important to do so, as it can help in your schedules especially on days whereby extra activities come up.

It really depends. Sometimes I tend to keep an eye on the hours I work and other times I just work until I have completed all the tasks I have set for myself.

Weekends are usually the ones where I tend to keep an eye on my hours as I like to spend less time working on the weekends to have a little time for myself.

Do you ever keep track of how many hours you work in a day? Or do you just work as long as you feel like it and call it a day when you feel ready? I do a mix of both. Some days I keep track of my hours and others I just work until I'm done. What about you?
Same. My younger brother just had a talk with me about that today.
I told him that sometimes I get too wrapped up and focused doing one thing, and then I run out of time to do anything else that day, or I get too tired. He told me it's because I never learned how to properly schedule or prioritize jobs (or anything for that matter) - so he taught me about placing time limits on certain jobs and activities.
I was more "freestylin' it all this time.
But as it turns out, his way is better.
He runs a whole business, a store - so he knows a lot more about this than I do.
He's been teaching me a lot lately.

I do keep track of how long I work and I think that it is important to do so, as it can help in your schedules especially on days whereby extra activities come up.

The very important thing when it comes to tracking how many hours will work is that it will help you to keep your schedule on track so that you will also have the time to do some other things especially when you are not working online full time.

When I am working on my own projects and I am really into my work, I tend to lose track of time. This is a good thing in most cases but not always. I have been late for things or had forgotten other things. My wife is not too happy when I am meant to be doing yard work and instead I am spending 7 hours on my computer lol

I think that keeping a record of how long you have worked could be a great way to assess your performance in a specific kind of time. The fact of the matter remains that this could be used to improve your performance as well in case if there is a room for improvement.

I think that keeping a record of how long you have worked could be a great way to assess your performance in a specific kind of time. The fact of the matter remains that this could be used to improve your performance as well in case if there is a room for improvement.

I believe that the best way for you to monitor the performance of whatever job that you have done is from the feedback that you get from your client. This is why it is very important that you set up a channel which you will always get feedback from whatever service that you have given to your client.

I believe that the best way for you to monitor the performance of whatever job that you have done is from the feedback that you get from your client. This is why it is very important that you set up a channel which you will always get feedback from whatever service that you have given to your client.

I think that there should be a way where your customer could give you a feedback. I think that such kind of systems could easily be found on many freelancing websites. This allows a person to analyse the performance and improve himself as a worker.

I think that there should be a way where your customer could give you a feedback. I think that such kind of systems could easily be found on many freelancing websites. This allows a person to analyse the performance and improve himself as a worker.

It's even very good for you to note that even if a freelancer doesn't make provision for such a system to be available in how they deliver their jobs, they should also ask for the feedback to be given so that they will get information from your client.

It's even very good for you to note that even if a freelancer doesn't make provision for such a system to be available in how they deliver their jobs, they should also ask for the feedback to be given so that they will get information from your client.

As far as I think, there are many freelancing platforms that offer the customer the ability to offer a feedback. For example, Fiverr offers the customers to leave a positive or negative feedback. Some freelancing sites also have a rating system as well.

As far as I think, there are many freelancing platforms that offer the customer the ability to offer a feedback. For example, Fiverr offers the customers to leave a positive or negative feedback. Some freelancing sites also have a rating system as well.

Rating system is as good as also a feedback system because it gives your client the opportunity to rate how good your work have been for them which is something that can be positive or negative. It shows what you need to do better next time.

Not really I work some hours and when I reach my target I stop sometimes even if it's early and I'm not tired I still don't work

Not really I work some hours and when I reach my target I stop sometimes even if it's early and I'm not tired I still don't work

It is always very important for you to rest whenever you have exhausted yourself from working because if you keep putting it you will end up making mistake and doing a job in a way that is going to bite back at you.

I usually do a mixed up on how I worked depending on my target.

sometimes I felt like to work so hard and that will makes me worked for a longer period a day while sometimes I felt so weak and I don't work.

I usually do a mixed up on how I worked depending on my target.

sometimes I felt like to work so hard and that will makes me worked for a longer period a day while sometimes I felt so weak and I don't work.

Wherever you are too weak from exhausting yourself working too much, it is very important for you to take a break and have a very good rest so that you can get back to the work feeling fresh and strong to give it a long go again.

I do not keep track of my work. I work on an as-needed basis. Sometimes I would be working 12 hours and sometimes I would work for just 6 hours. However, I do work every day even if it means working just a few hours. Even when I had Corona, I used to work 1-2 hours when ever I could.

Rating system is as good as also a feedback system because it gives your client the opportunity to rate how good your work have been for them which is something that can be positive or negative. It shows what you need to do better next time.

Well, I think that this is the main reason why so many companies like trust pilot have both the systems. You can rate the company as well and you can also offer a feedback about the services and businesses. The same goes for other sites like Sitejabber as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds