Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you keep track of how long you work?

Well, I think that this is the main reason why so many companies like trust pilot have both the systems. You can rate the company as well and you can also offer a feedback about the services and businesses. The same goes for other sites like Sitejabber as well.

Most of the times I don't really trust all of the reviews that I see on Trust pilot website because some of them are actually paid for. This is because when you look at those reviews, you will notice that they don't look like something that is real.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you're working offline and you're being paid by the hour, you will always keep track of how long you've worked because that's how you know how much to be paid for the job you did. If you're working online, you should keep track of how you work too. I keep track of my office and online job.

Of course yes, I track how much I work or how many hours I work on any jobs and the reason why it is very easy for me to do this is that I have all my jobs on schedule. I know how many hours I invest on each of the jobs that I need to do every day.

I think that it is always a good thing to keep a track of how much you work. This will enable you to make proper decisions and manage your schedule. Unfortunately, many people do not do that and they end up losing the track of how much they have worked. It is directly related to how hard you are working and whether or not you are being compensated fairly for that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds