Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you keep all of your business receipts?

It is the result of the massive technological advancements that we have in the world today which have impacted on businesses in so many positive ways with this issue of receipt is one of them. It makes documentation in business is very easy.

I think that it helps to eliminate paperwork. The fact of the matter remains that this is a great way to minimise mess when it comes to recording huge paperwork as it could be a really hard thing to manage so many papers at the same time.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that it helps to eliminate paperwork. The fact of the matter remains that this is a great way to minimise mess when it comes to recording huge paperwork as it could be a really hard thing to manage so many papers at the same time.

It is always very messy whenever you have to go through a whole lot of paperwork and it can be very tiring as well.

I have been in this kind of department some years ago and you usually have a lot of papers to sort out that gets mixed up and you will end up looking for it for days.

It is always very messy whenever you have to go through a whole lot of paperwork and it can be very tiring as well.

I have been in this kind of department some years ago and you usually have a lot of papers to sort out that gets mixed up and you will end up looking for it for days.

When technology was not that advanced, people always used to store information on paper. After some time, they had no option but to discard the information they had and this used to lead to a huge loss of records. However, invention of computers have changed this completely.

When technology was not that advanced, people always used to store information on paper. After some time, they had no option but to discard the information they had and this used to lead to a huge loss of records. However, invention of computers have changed this completely.

This is something that is very correct because I can remember back in the days when a lot of businesses make use of filing cabinet system to keep all their business record. Everything is alphabetically stored so that it can be easy for them to access any documents they want to get.

There is a colleague of mine that was made to pay about $200 to a customer by a court because of something like this. I am going to advise that you should keep all the receipt of every transaction that you are doing both as a customer and as a businessperson.

This is something that is very correct because I can remember back in the days when a lot of businesses make use of filing cabinet system to keep all their business record. Everything is alphabetically stored so that it can be easy for them to access any documents they want to get.

I think that they still use such kind of recording system in many places. You cannot upload ll the documents. However, it would be a great thing to upload the copy of documents and rest of the things are stored in a real cabinet. This allows them to store things properly.

There is a colleague of mine that was made to pay about $200 to a customer by a court because of something like this. I am going to advise that you should keep all the receipt of every transaction that you are doing both as a customer and as a businessperson.

This is one of the reason and situation where documentation is very important in any kind of business transaction that you are into because there will always be someone who is going to be troublesome in a way that it is only your documentation that is going to save you from extra expenses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds