Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you keep all of your business receipts?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you're running a business, do you keep all of your work receipts? I do because if I want to file my taxes, I can input my expenses for the year and go from there. As well, you want to make sure you have receipts in case you need to check back on your expenses.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best thing to do in every business is to keep lll your business reciepts. By so doing, you'll be able to keep track of your expenses. It could also be useful for reference purpose in future incase of misunderstanding or theft.

I keep all proofs of payment in case there is need to make reference to it in future. There are situations where people can just claims that you didn't pay them just to get more money from you. Those receipts can help you at that point.

If you're running a business, do you keep all of your work receipts? I do because if I want to file my taxes, I can input my expenses for the year and go from there. As well, you want to make sure you have receipts in case you need to check back on your expenses.
There are sometimes when I keep my business receipts so that I can compare the old price to the new price and it will also guide me on how much I should sell my goods

For running a business, all official receipts for both expenses and revenues must be kept intact. No receipt is useless. Every cents spend must be accountable.
It is when you keep all these receipts that proper accounts of your business could be derived.

Yes of course, that is what every business owners suppose to do by keeping the every receipt because it is very important to every business person to kept the receipt very well.

It is very important for you to keep all your business received because it is always going to help you to keep track of all your expenses to know when you are spending too much and where you are supposed to cut down in order to reduce cost.

It is important to keep receipts, tax purposes, In many countries, businesses are required to maintain accurate records of their income and expenses for tax purposes. Receipts serve as evidence of your business expenses, allowing you to claim deductions and reduce your tax liability.

Yes of course, that is what every business owners suppose to do by keeping the every receipt because it is very important to every business person to kept the receipt very well.

Documentation is very important for any kind of business and if you really want to know exactly every information about how your business has been carried out, you must ensure to keep all the receipts of your business transaction.

Yes I do keep all business receipt most especially those that has to do with expenditure and income. simply because it helps to keep records of how the business is growing or declining. it tells about your income and expenditure.

Yes I do keep all business receipt most especially those that has to do with expenditure and income. simply because it helps to keep records of how the business is growing or declining. it tells about your income and expenditure.

Keeping all of your business records helps you to be in full control of your business. It helps to make sure no one cheats you in your business especially those you're buying from when they want to sell at a different price especially when there's no increase in price.

I keep the receipts until the bills are paid and the accounts are audited. Once the dues are settled and the audit is verified by the revenue department, I just discard all the receipts. I do not see why I should keep them for ever.

There are many businesses that may need to keep records and this is why they usually keep a record of their receipts. Now things have changed a lot. Now many businesses use many different kinds of computerised receipts in order to keep a record of transactions.

There are many businesses that may need to keep records and this is why they usually keep a record of their receipts. Now things have changed a lot. Now many businesses use many different kinds of computerised receipts in order to keep a record of transactions.

As far as I'm concerned, keeping those business receipts copies are very important even if all accounts have been settled. Why would you have to discard them? They can be used in training processes for new staffs to see how a transaction was carried out and sealed.

As far as I'm concerned, keeping those business receipts copies are very important even if all accounts have been settled. Why would you have to discard them? They can be used in training processes for new staffs to see how a transaction was carried out and sealed.

I think that keeping a huge record of data of many receipts would be a very hard thing to do. In the past, internet was clearly not available to many companies. So, they used to keep a record manually. However, now things have changed a lot.

I think that keeping a huge record of data of many receipts would be a very hard thing to do. In the past, internet was clearly not available to many companies. So, they used to keep a record manually. However, now things have changed a lot.

We are even taking it too far because I am very aware that there are digital receipts that have been used for business transaction by companies and all that can be stored in a way that the company can have access to them even in the next hundred years.

We are even taking it too far because I am very aware that there are digital receipts that have been used for business transaction by companies and all that can be stored in a way that the company can have access to them even in the next hundred years.

Digital receipts is a modern invention. In the past, computers were not used in order to process receipts. In many cases, the cashier had to prepare a receipt using a typewriter. However, now receipts are being recorded in many digital apps.

Digital receipts is a modern invention. In the past, computers were not used in order to process receipts. In many cases, the cashier had to prepare a receipt using a typewriter. However, now receipts are being recorded in many digital apps.

It is the result of the massive technological advancements that we have in the world today which have impacted on businesses in so many positive ways with this issue of receipt is one of them. It makes documentation in business is very easy.

I save things for a time period in a file or in my personal cloud. I don't keep everything for long term. Just 6 months. More important documents I will print and save in my filing cabinet.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds