Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you invest in the platforms you use ?

Write your reply...do you invest in a platform you use am just realized with some social Media network l noticed it wasn't really stable it keeps on falling.
[automerge]1630489337[/automerge]
Write your reply...do you invest in a platform you use am just realized with some social Media network l noticed it wasn't really stable it keeps on falling.
[automerge]1630489373[/automerge]

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't invest before but I have to plan on how to invest on those social media, also to good money from my investment, its really advisable to do so.

I've always thought about this and not only stocks of social media but other communication gadgets as well or other household names that I use their products. I've currently bought shares of the telecommunication provider I'm using.

Though it is not really a bad idea to build my portfolio,,it does not mean that because i am using their product,it should be compulsory.one need to look at their financil books to see that they are doing wel.

haven't given this much attention, but if I had to choose one of the many platforms on which to purchase shares, I would either choose Facebook since it is already successful or YouTube because I spend a lot of time there

I have not invested in international stocks. INvesting in foreign companies is illegal here. However, even if it was legal, I wouldn't be able to invest in the stocks because most of the trading platforms are not available here.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds