Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you invest in the platforms you use ?

V

vest1992

Since many of you use a lot of social medias, do you invest in their stocks by buying shares.
For examples if you use Instagram of Facebook do you buy their stocks, since you are using them and growing them in the same time with your own data.

Do you have stocks/shares in any social media platform?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't but now you gave me a topic to research. I wonder what's a minimum bid for stocks in Instagram, facebook or maybe LinkedIn. Was thinking about tiktok for a second but it's kinda owned by China so I rather stay away.

I don't but now you gave me a topic to research. I wonder what's a minimum bid for stocks in Instagram, facebook or maybe LinkedIn. Was thinking about tiktok for a second but it's kinda owned by China so I rather stay away.
go for the ones you actually spend the most time in it, because that will pay you on the long run, if you stay most on tiktok, invest in that. It is up to the time you invest in them firstly and secondly about the money you want to invest in them.

Since many of you use a lot of social medias, do you invest in their stocks by buying shares.
For examples if you use Instagram of Facebook do you buy their stocks, since you are using them and growing them in the same time with your own data.

No I don't have shared/stocks on any site. Because I don't think it's profitable but if we want to invest in any profitable business then we can invest in cryptocurrencies and our this investment ll definitely give us profit but stocks/shares don't give good profit.

No I don't have shared/stocks on any site. Because I don't think it's profitable but if we want to invest in any profitable business then we can invest in cryptocurrencies and our this investment ll definitely give us profit but stocks/shares don't give good profit.
It make sense that the choices are subjective so everyone has the chance to make their own choices, maybe both are an opportunity but for different kind of persons.

I did not believe on investing in any forum but I am investing in cryptocurrency it is safe and we will must get profit from it.
You know online marketing there are many companies who are investing money but we cannot trust on them.

I don't really have any money to invest right now. And if ever I have money, I would most likely to invest into crypto currencies.

I do use Instagram yo promote my videos to get more returns. Promoting my videos through their backlink have always been productive to my earning via their platform.

It is your choice who to trust on, you are creating your own reality, if you believe you can do it you will be able to do it but if you don t believe you can you won t be able to do it.
I did not believe on investing in any forum but I am investing in cryptocurrency it is safe and we will must get profit from it.
You know online marketing there are many companies who are investing money but we cannot trust on them.

I haven't really thought of this and if I were to pick one of the several platforms to buy shares, I would pick either Facebook because it is already successful or YouTube because I spend valuable time there.

I haven't really thought of this and if I were to pick one of the several platforms to buy shares, I would pick either Facebook because it is already successful or YouTube because I spend valuable time there.
If I would have to suggest in between the ones you mentioned I think that Youtube would be the best choice to buy into, since facebook starts loosing more and more users in the last period.

This is an eye opener for me, spending my time on social media without actually gaining something for it is actually a total waste of time,energy and scarce resources.

I would love to invest on a social media platform, how can I find the right platform to find investment on social media

No I don't have any stocks on social media platforms. The only thing I do is that I just follow the social media pages and keep visiting them but I don't buy or sale anything through them.

Do you have stocks/shares in any social media platform

In the case of investing in stocks I have to admit that I had a bad experience before. With the online companies that you mentioned I consider them blue chip stocks because of the bigness and their time-tested performance in their financial conquest. However, I do not have the money for that kind of investment because we are saving to buy a land in the rural area and that is my dream investment which will be our retirement home.

That's an update, I don't really know that they sell share, I normally buy shares from other platforms that I don't use, please I will like to join but can you explain more about it? How does it work? Is everything done on Facebook? Please and expecting your response thanks

Yes of course I do, but only for Facebook and Instagram. I even had an opportunity to invest in Facebook at it's earlier stage but I missed it for fear.

I really don't invest in shares of a company that I use just of the fact that a lot of them their shares is too high in profit and I just need to look for smaller companies and invest into for a long time

I was just monitoring Facebook market last month , I noticed it wasn't really stable ... , It keeps on falling and rising

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds